Malcolm in the Middle Song / Music Index

Richiepiep

Administrator
http://home.earthlink.net/~bigfitz79/Malcolm_Music.html
the above link is not mine i found it on wiki answers.com somebody made an index of all the songs ever used in mitm EVER including the scene of the episodes and everything. I thought it looked great, thought you guys would like it too.

I already knew about this link (and favourited/bookmarked it!), but it's always good for people to point this out, as it is a super site, and knowing it would save us lots of questions we get about what song is used etc.!

If you want audio too, there is the brilliant set-up on our French partner site:

http://malcolminthemusic.malcolm-france.com/

Rich

abc2abc

wow can't believe someone did this

holy ...cow this rocks thank to whoever compiled the actual music is this every song?

Amigo22

Super Moderator
The site creator wasn't a member here (or at least I don't recall seeing him here) but a few members from here contributed to the list, including me.

Richiepiep

Administrator
And then there is ... Tunatic!

Yes, great sites all!

If you have more queries, you can also identify tunes yourself with Tunatic, a free program that can check the audio signal against 'profiles' in an online database.

See this thread:

http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=2199

Tunatic managed to identify the song that plays while Reese wanders the desert as 'Freedom' by Twelve Girls Band.

Rich

Last edited:

reese35

There are some songs I have identified that neither the Malcolm Music site nor the Malcolm-France player has.

In "Long Drive", the song that's playing on the radio as Lois explains why she's giving "the talk" with Malcolm is called "Fooled Around and Fell in Love" by Elvin Bishop.

And in "Hal's Friend", Hal and Larry are getting drunk, reminiscing, and smashing the wall as Blue Öyster Cult's "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" is playing.

At first earshot, you don't really hear them or make sense of them. It's those parts that you really have to listen closely and turn up surround sound for.

Richiepiep

Administrator
There are some songs I have identified that neither the Malcolm Music site nor the Malcolm-France player has.

In "Long Drive", the song that's playing on the radio as Lois explains why she's giving "the talk" with Malcolm is called "Fooled Around and Fell in Love" by Elvin Bishop.

And in "Hal's Friend", Hal and Larry are getting drunk, reminiscing, and smashing the wall as Blue Öyster Cult's "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" is playing.

At first earshot, you don't really hear them or make sense of them. It's those parts that you really have to listen closely and turn up surround sound for.

Wow, two more great discoveries! I suggest you mail them to bigfitz79:yinyang:earthlink.net of the Malcolm Music site, if you haven't done that already, to keep all music identifications in one central place, plus you'll get credit for finding out about them! Neat!

Rich