Americans from the Centre act weird

MITM_Fan

Hi, this is kinda odd asking but why are people so offended/arrogant/negative/brute just by a another person talking or shaking hand's with them?

I saw Borat back in 2006 but I just re-watched a little scene where they are very rude, simply because he was being nice and wanting to get people to know him.

Sorry, but what the hell is wrong with people?

In my case I would talk or whatever, I don't see any harm.

P.S: If I offended someone, my apologies but some just are rude (some.. I mean most).

Lparsons7981

You mean "mid America?" Personally I think it is a rather meaningless term as the majority of Americans live in urban/suburban areas. IMO the cultural centers of the country are not the "heartland" they are Los Angeles and New York City. Those areas in the middle of the country may be geographically large, but they are small in population not to mention culturally losing influence.

And................it is Borat. Keep that in mind. Not really a representation of America by any means ;) You'd find rude people everywhere here, and you'd find a lot of nice people too, just like anywhere I'd think :)

AlexTheMartian

it is common to make fun of america because it is easy to and also because of our size in both land and population, but you can find equally or even more rude people in most countries, if not all countries.