Where are you guys located?

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Garbage Kills Megan said:
no one ever knows where Oregon is.
Don't worry, I know where Oregon is. Below Washington, above California, and west of Idaho on the west coast of the USA. :D

Jamie

I live in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. I would actually love to live in London someday, but don't know if I can afford it.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
YAY! Someone on the Eastern seaboard! A New Englander. The funny thing about New Jersey is that Northern NJ is like New England, and Southern NJ is not. We're exact opposites. That is why I support that Southern NJ split off from Northen NJ to have our own state. Go to North, then South NJ, and tell me are in the same state. :D

But the important thing is, I found someone with the same time zone as me!:D look foward to seeing your posts at the fourms Ryebeach.

Ryebeach

J. said:
But the important thing is, I found someone with the same time zone as me! look foward to seeing your posts at the fourms Ryebeach.
Thanks J.!!!:) Us New Englander's are few and far between!;) I've been around here since January, just haven't posted too much (I know, bad, bad.:eek:) I'll try to post more often.:)

alleyboy

Ryebeach said:
Hey alleyboy! Welcome to the forums! I love the quote in your sig. One of my favorites.:D
Thanks! I've got sooo many. I watch MITM twice every weekday and once Sunday over here. I stay laughing.:D