Where are you guys located?

gottaluvem

Hollywood actr on the way
i live in the US.. southern California to be exact.... in fact, i'm only a 45 minute drive from the studio where they shoot MITM... do you remember the waterpark episode? that's the waterpark that's the same one i go to every summer :D

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
Portland Oregon, USA. For those of you who don't live in the US, Oregon is above California. Everyone knows where California is, no one ever knows where Oregon is. It's lovely, though.

admin

Retired Administrator
A great idea for a topic ekimanisirf, I live in the English countryside, about 50 miles from London. :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Everyone knws where New York is, I'm below that n New Jersey. Anyone familiar with Atlantic City, New Jersey? I live about a half hour from there in Galloway Township.

Anyone from Texas here? I have a question to ask to about a big festival where Absegami (my[after June 17] high school) plays.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Sorry, not from Texas. I am from Wisconsin, though. Think the Packers, and if you still can't figure out where it is, that's why they have cartographers.

There's a lot more people from America here than there's ever been before. I was beginning to think the show is more popular in Europe than over here where it originated!

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
I'm from Germany, to be more precise, from Bavaria. i live at about 45 minutes from munich

allison

gottaluvem said:
i live in the US.. southern California to be exact.... in fact, i'm only a 45 minute drive from the studio where they shoot MITM... do you remember the waterpark episode? that's the waterpark that's the same one i go to every summer :D
That´s so cool!! I´d love to live in California.;)

Instead, I live in Germany (Munich):( :D

Wemboy

In Wem, Shropshire, England (where i've lived all my life) for the summer. Thats kind of in the Midlands, close to the Welsh border. Then back to Liverpool for my last year at uni in September.

Emrysgirl

Garbage Kills Megan said:
no one ever knows where Oregon is
LOL. I live in the US, and I'm not sure where Oregan is. West, that's all I can say. And would you believe, I'm actually not that bad at geography, just US geography.

allison said:
That´s so cool!! I´d love to live in California.;)

Instead, I live in Germany (Munich):( :D
And I'd like to live in Germany. Lets switch, amd then you can drive to CA:D.