Happy 18th Birthday Erik Per Sullivan!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Front Page Post

We all hope you have a great day Erik. In the UK (where I'm writing this) he could be getting legally drunk but I'm sure Erik won't be doing anything like that till he's 21...

For those who don't know Erik has been keeping totally out of the media for the last 2 years. His priority being school, however he'll be done with that now and be heading to college soon (I wonder where?). We wish him all the best with this next stage in life.

I totally understand and respect Erik's right to privacy and its not like we have paparazzi on hand to track him down but I can't help but wonder what he looks like these days. I'm not alone with this, most recently and notably one of the UK's most popular gossip/entertainment magazines Heat did a child star 'Where are they now?' feature and included Erik.

Interesting to see they didn't choose one of the Season 1 pictures but instead one of him looking older in Season 4. However more notable, this magazine which only came out this week is using a 'Now' picture from 2.5 years ago (when Erik was 15!), it was taken at the première of Arthur And The Invisibles January 7, 2007.

But we can't really blame them, the newest picture I know of is Erik and parents from August 30, 2007. So really we don't know what he is looking like these days, if anyone has newer (avoid this Google indexing mistake) we'd love to see it, but please no stalking!

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
Do Dah Dewey Dub!

DON'T WATCH DAT, WATCH DIS!

I was wondering what my old friend from my YouTube days (I'm no longer on that site) MustafaPresents was up to, and it turns out he's just done a great Erik/Dewey dub!

'Mustafa' has always been a cut above the rest in terms of imaginative, graphically rich, perfectly timed video re-editing to some music track.

I hope you enjoy it! His other vids are well worth checking out! Did you know that The Sound of Music (Mucus? Muzak?) would make great punk rock?!

:D

Rich

Last edited:

Wemboy

A three year old photo for a "Where are they now feature". Typically high standards of journalism from Heat magazine :rolleyes:

Oh and Happy Birthday by the way! Erik you should study in England then you can get drunk whenever you want, just like the rest of the country.

Last edited:

Dew_Fan

Hard to believe.

It is hard to think that he is already 18, seems like only yesterday that he was skipping school and doing magic at the mall, oh wait, i watched MITM yesterday, lol. :)

Siobhan

Hey, I'm always up for that - I'm Siobhan, nice to meet you! :D

(I didn't mean my post to come across as horrible or anything. :wagtongue:)

Dew_Fan

I understand, just trying to give my reason for posting on, well, just about everything. and hi, my name is Dew_Fan, real name is Justin.

Dew_Fan

I plan to, don't have a whole lot of things going on, so this is kinda my favorite past time, that and play xbox