Hi eveyone (new member)

Noozman_7190

Hi everyone, my name is Sam Moon, I come from Springfield, MA, USA. I graduated my sophomore year in high school, and I'm turning 17 this year. I am a HUGE fan of Malcolm in the middle, I bought the entire box set last year, and have watched like a billion times ever since. Message me and ask about anything else ;)

MITM_Fan

Welcome.

Hi everyone, my name is Sam Moon, I come from Springfield, MA, USA. I graduated my sophomore year in high school, and I'm turning 17 this year. I am a HUGE fan of Malcolm in the middle, I bought the entire box set last year, and have watched like a billion times ever since. Message me and ask about anything else ;)

Entire box set?

You mean the 1st season right?

If you bought seasons 2 to 7 you were ripped off.

AlexTheMartian

Welcome.

Entire box set?

You mean the 1st season right?

If you bought seasons 2 to 7 you were ripped off.

No he really does mean full box set. obviously it is fake dvds.

he said it was poor quality (of course): http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1911#post27082

it might be a rip off.. but just the fact you can watch it on TV rather then a computer might make it worth it... but I would not do it just because I would be giving money to someone that makes fake things

Ryebeach

Hey Sam, and welcome! :) I've been to Springfield a few times when I've gone to Six Flags New England. Nice city.

MITM_Fan

No he really does mean full box set. obviously it is fake dvds.

he said it was poor quality (of course): http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1911#post27082

it might be a rip off.. but just the fact you can watch it on TV rather then a computer might make it worth it... but I would not do it just because I would be giving money to someone that makes fake things

It's not worth it.

You want buy a pack and use Sony DVD Architect Studio, River Past/Handbrake or whatever to make your taste great. And this way you know what you use and what quality you're gonna get from it.

Even buying HK-DVDs *anime* which sometimes I do and I don't know it's a bit unworthy because of the quality but still ok to buy but at least they're not fake DVDs.

Lparsons7981

Hello! Welcome to MITMVC

Springfield eh? I'm from Mass too (northeastern part) But I go to Springfield frequently, as I go to school in Westfield (drek of a town :D) To be honest I can't wait till I am able to leave this state..........but anyways.....Cool to know there are more MITM fans around, hope you like it here, I have in my short time!