Crazy Frog (So Annoying) - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Frog (So Annoying)

Default Re: Crazy Frog (So Annoying)

The point of vibrating is that you don't hear it--you feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by yardgames
    I agree. I actually wrote an entry on my blog in which I encouraged people to just use the vibrate function. But the sound of a phone ringing is the second best bet.
    What about people with no pockets?

But, seriously, I almost always keep mine on vibrate. Even when it's in my back-pack, I can usually hear the zzzrrrrrr, or see the lights
    In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly crazy -Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by yardgames
    The point of vibrating is that you don't hear it--you feel it.
    That's all good and well if you're sitting still, but if you're walking or haven't got your phone in your pocket, you won't feel it.

Why wouldn't you feel it if you're walking? And why wouldn't you keep your phone in your wallet? Considering your username Juimmy, I've thought of you as a guy, so I hope you're not carrying around a purse, like Dewey did in that one ep?

LOL! No, I don't carry a purse (or 'handbag' as we call it here), although if I've got a lot of stuff to carry I'll take a record bag with me and put my phone in that. I find when I walk all the stuff in my pockets moves around anyway, so I have difficulty realising when it's my phone vibrating or just general movement within my pockets (nothing smutty intended there!) Also when I'm driving I'll put my phone on the passenger seat or in the door compartment.

It sounds like you carry a "handbag" and call it a record bag.

lol, in your situation, I might pass for a ringer instead of vibrate, but it should sound like a ringing phone, I still think.

Wearing a record bag is more like wearing a backpack - blokes can get away with it!
    I agree with the ringing phone sound - my MP3 ringtone just sounds like someone has got a cheap radio on nearby.

You can clip it to your belt instead of putting it in your pocket. I kinda have to do that. Most pockets on girl pants/jeans are too small to put anything in.

(I'm sure whatever you actually do is fine. I'm just...whatever.)

So I was in this orientation/conferance thing and this girl had her phone on vibrate and in her purse. But you could hear stuff rattling because of the vibrate and it was actually louder than a ring.
    In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly crazy -Homer Simpson

lol

Maybe if people didn't have the constant need to be in touch with the world maybe we wouldn't have this nagging cell phone problem.

I mean, whose phone at home still doesn't sound like a phone ringing when it rings?

These days you can buy digital cordless phones with downloadable ringtones - you can even send and and receive text messages with them!
    I know what you mean about the mobile phone revolution getting out of control; when I was a kid nobody had a mobile - I didn't buy one until I was 17 and I managed alright. To me the idea of schoolchildren walking around with mobile phones is just ridiculous - what do they do with them apart from send text messages to each other during lessons when they should be concentrating?
    When I was that age, if I needed to make a phone call in an emergency, I'd run to the nearest payphone. If anything, having a mobile is more dangerous than not having one - it just gives bullies and muggers a reason to attack.