Crazy Frog (So Annoying)

Jimmy Junior

I resent the way the 'Crazy Frog' appears to have opened the floodgates for spin-offs such as 'Sweety the Chick' and 'Nessie the Dragon'; it's been done before - they're just the Chipmunks in disguise!
As much as people like me may complain about them, some people must be buying these ringtones for Jamster to continue advertising them.

I HATE crazy frog, I dont understand why people spend £3.00 to allow it to stay at number one in the music charts for 3 weeks! Also, this week the crazy frog album comes out- how can you make an album out of one irritating crap noise??!!

Jimmy Junior

Deweyrules! said:
Also, this week the crazy frog album comes out- how can you make an album out of one irritating crap noise??!!
WHAT!!??

If there's any sanity in the world, that album will be a complete flop and lose Jamster a fortune. I'm guessing the album will comprise all the irritating 'remixes' of the noise in question.
I'm probably not the authority on people's musical taste though - I thought the Spice Girls would be a one-hit wonder. :rolleyes:

It comes out on Monday- 12 tracks!! How can you make 12 songs out of that crap!??? I do think people will buy it though, what is the world comung to?!

Jimmy Junior

Sadly enough I think it will do well - because that damn 'frog' has had so much exposure via TV adverts I think plenty of kids will have been sucked in by it.
From a musical point of view, it's like Mr Blobby, White Town or Babylon Zoo releasing an album.