Are we alone in the Universe, or Galaxy? and do you believe in Ghosts? - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are we alone in the Universe, or Galaxy? and do you believe in Ghosts?

Default Re: Are we alone in the Universe, or Galaxy?

How do you believe in witches?

Quote Originally Posted by prettyburd
    i believe in ghosts and witches and gods and goddess's but im afraid i have to haev a different opinion on UFO's. how could aliens eat get the material to make space ships and stuff like that. MAKE ME A BELIEVER!!! i love to believe in things so maybe you can convince me to believe in aliens....
    Believing in ghosts and witches sounds a lot more farfetched than believing in aliens. What do you mean "get the material"? How do you think we "get the material" to bring rockets etc.?
    In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly crazy -Homer Simpson

Anyone ever hear of the Dropa Stones? These stones were from another civilization. A space ship crashed on the mountains of China 12,000 years ago, these aliens had these stone discs with writing and groves on them (Much like a cd-rom, a cd, or a dvd) They were called the Dropa. The Dropa inter-bred with the mountanious people of west china and eventually they looked like people. only much shorter, about 3.5 to 4.5 feet, Of course, all this happened in the 1930's, so there was no such thing as cd, or dvds. no way to explain the stones. makes sense, china had fire works, ROCKETS, and gunpowder before Europe did. In the caves where they were found were 716 disks, each with differrent markings in little groves. The caves were artifical looking, with storage rooms, and other things, but they found little 4 foot skelatons with big heads, and fragile bodies.
    For the whole Dropa Story see: http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa060198.htm

Can anyone explain the Nazca lines? they are only visible from the sky, they look like spiders, animals, and one has a striking resemblence to a creture with a big head in a helmet. The Nazca people had no helicoptors, this took place in South America, they were not particularry advanced people, only guided from above by aliens.
    The jerk formerly known as J.

Nobody knows the name of the city where I live; it is in California but it isnt L.A.

Prettyburd: Witches? You dont need to BELIEVE in witches. They DO EXIST. Saying "I believe in witches" is like saying "I believe in cats". And I know ghosts do exist too.

UFOs? I've never seen an alien (fortunately those little grey guys are creepy), but I've seen several UFOs. And believe me, I was that kind of guy who doesnt believe in anything. Now, I cant believe most people has never seen one!
    "I am Malcolm"

There was an episode of MITM in which Francis was a UFO in order to try and attract people to the Grotto.

Nobody knows the name of the city where I live; it is in California but it isnt L.A.

Yeah, I remember that ep. He was disguised as an alien and so was another guy and then they are both captured by CIA agents or something like that. It was a funny episode.
    "I am Malcolm"

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm
    Prettyburd: Witches? You dont need to BELIEVE in witches. They DO EXIST. Saying "I believe in witches" is like saying "I believe in cats". And I know ghosts do exist too.

UFOs? I've never seen an alien (fortunately those little grey guys are creepy), but I've seen several UFOs. And believe me, I was that kind of guy who doesnt believe in anything. Now, I cant believe most people has never seen one!
    Witches? I hope you're being sarcastic!

Are they still UFOs if you know what they are (U = unidentified)? How can you tell a difference b/w a UFO and a plane or a sattelite? Or even a bird for that matter?

Besides, since you are Malcolm, aren't you a skeptic? You don't even believe in luck, much less magic or UFO's.

Quote Originally Posted by Emrysgirl
    Witches? I hope you're being sarcastic!

Are they still UFOs if you know what they are (U = unidentified)? How can you tell a difference b/w a UFO and a plane or a sattelite? Or even a bird for that matter?

Besides, since you are Malcolm, aren't you a skeptic? You don't even believe in luck, much less magic or UFO's.
    Lol! Yeah, I am Malcolm and Im a skeptic. So you really know me, huh?
    "I am Malcolm"

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm
    So you really know me, huh?
    What?

You didn't answer my Q (or comment actually). Were you being sarcastic about witches?

Ok, this is what i believe.
    There are alians out there somewhere. But the alians are human.
    Thousands of years ago the alians (humans) found a planet that was livable. This planet was earth. They dropped a few people on earth (Adam and Eav) and left them here to see how they would evolve. Kinda like an experiment.
    Over the years we have had wars and moved on with technology. The alians who dropped us here come back now and then to see how things are going. This explains the UFO's some people see.
    The Alians see that the earth is being destroyed by polution and we are at war with each other. The experiment is a failer and they dont bother comunicating with use.
    This also proves the bible (im not religious but it has something to do with the bible). God is like the president or king up there. Like George W. Bush but lets hope he's smarter. He had a son, Jesus, who he dropped he on earth 2005 years ago. We all no what happened there.
    Anyway. God and his people have technology that is way more advanced then any technology on earth. God and his people are the alians we are so fascinated about.
    If you guys have any questions just ask. Hope it all makes sense.
    Anyway, thats my theory.