Appearances.
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: Appearances.

Default Appearances.

This can be a touchy subject with some people, but I'd like to discuss the way you look, and what you like/don't like about yourself and others. Hey, this is just experimental.

Does your appearance reflect your personality?
    Do you think you look good? Why?
    What features are attractive to you? Why?

And lastly... Would you change anything about yourself on a physical level?

Well, I'm tall for my age... I have long, brown, curly hair and glasses. My face is, well, unique. I kinda like that. It's hard to explain. I'll post a picture on my profile soon enough. (don't worry, I'm not missing an eye or anything. xP)

Sometimes I hate my appearance, though. I believe that people judge you because of how you look from a distance. I'm viewed as the "creepy and mean" nerd at my school. Also, people automatically assume that I'm vain or something because I'm quiet and don't have many friends. I've heard so many disgusting rumors thrown around that I've practically given up on that.

People around here are so judgemental and superficial. Sometimes I wish I could be a guy or something. They have it easy when it comes to this. I don't feel cut out for this life. That's a completely different story, though...

Like Malcolm realized, maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm just assuming that they're assuming stuff about me when they don't care! I really don't know.

If you have pictures, you can post them if you want. If you don't want to talk about this, it's okay. I usually don't care about things like this, but I thought I'd give it a go.

you wanna follow the laws of man?
    bloody apron, leg of lamb.
    it's so hard to win...
    when there's so much to lose.

god this is a hard one.

my appearance does somewhat reflect my personality. when people see me i think they expect me to act the way i act.

i have a normal height (well, upper end of normal, but not tall.) and my weight is at the lower end of normal (i was always sort of skinny, be i am getting more normal now).

my eyes are dark green, and really doesn't make them stand out i think (but i might be wrong). People tell me they like my eyes, but i personally would not say so. however, i think eyes is what i find most attractive on people

i'm not ugly, but i don't think i am attractive enough to instantly stick in someone's memory as hot/cute/attractive.

they way i dress is mainly what dosen't set me apart from others as attractive, i dress too normal, and wear t-shirts and pants which are sort of baggy. because of this i been wanting to one day with the help of someone with "style" do a complete change of my wardrobe.

the way is i dress (the clothes i wear, the glasses i wear) is what my look a bit boring i think

and if i was to change anything, i think it would be to not need correction of my sight. glasses does not make me look attractive, and contacts are annoying, and i do not have any current plans for eye correction surgery because i am afraid of error.

ill post 2 pictures, me looking i think bad, me looking i think good, and that last one is the newest one
    Last edited by AlexTheMartian; Dec 8, 2007 at 04:16 AM.
    Follow Malcolm in the Middle cast members on Twitter: twitter.com/MITM/cast

Be fans of Justin Berfeild's (Reese) new production company, Virgin Produced on Facebook and Twitter

and while you are at it, add me on facebook and twitter

I love eyes too. No healthy eye is an unattractive eye. My eyes are a dull brown.

I have a spectacularly plain wardrobe: a couple of old, cheap jeans, a few band t-shirts, a few plain t-shirts, a ski jacket, an army jacket, a sweater, a suit (don't know why), a couple old scarves... etc. I don't own any skirts, dresses, etc.

Sometimes I wish I could just radically change everything in there, but it's part of who I am. And dressing all cute and girly just doesn't work for me. That isn't who I am. I could care less about my style at the current moment in time, but sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have neat stuff.

I desperately need to get rid of my glasses and a layer of my hair. The glasses make me look nerdy, no matter what kind (even rimless), and like I said, people just judge me. My hair is all bushy and I don't like that at all. People would view me as an "average Jane", but I'm fine with that. Maybe people would talk to me because they want to find out about me.

I'll bet that first picture was taken by someone else unexpectedly. :P
    it's so hard to win...

yeah just random picture taken that first one, haha.
    Follow Malcolm in the Middle cast members on Twitter: twitter.com/MITM/cast

Be fans of Justin Berfeild's (Reese) new production company, Virgin Produced on Facebook and Twitter

and while you are at it, add me on facebook and twitter

You can 'see' me in each of my posts, I'm the guy behind the camera on my avatar !
    Hard to know if my appearance reflects my personality though, but I think it mostly does (as it does for most people imo).
    What my friends say about me is that I'm too classical, always wearing shirts, but I think it also makes me look a little different. Two of them made a bet someday that they could make me change, but they finally failed !

Classical, hm? I love people with a different array of clothes than the "ideal". The ideal usually being tons of matching stuff and "accessories" and whatnot. It shows individuality. And if you change your ways for money, you're just weak! Lol.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm glad you didn't give in to society (although that particular definition is a little over the top).
    it's so hard to win...