Malcolm in the Middle Now Airing on 'Nick at Nite'

This Monday at 8:30, they will show the Season 4 episode "Day Care", after 3 months of just repeating the 1st 3 seasons and skipping episodes. So USA members you know where to be this Monday at 8:30 PM Eastern. (Finally, I was starting to get sick of "Traffic Jam" being shown twice a week!):D

AlexTheMartian

doesn't watching Traffic Jam make you feel like you are sitting in a car in a traffic jam? it does :eek:

P.S. I don't have cable, however I already feel I seen enough of the show :p

Lparsons7981

Yes, it does.:p Although, I haven't grown tired of it yet, and I don't watch it as much anymore. 1 or 2 times a week when it is on Nick at Nite.

I haven't watched the show on TV in a while, (except maybe when my sister is watching it when I'm home) but I am on my personal "re-watching" of the series in order, and am about half way through season 4. I'm taking my time, but I figure when I'm done, I might be ready for another watch through :D

Recently this week and in the future, Nick at Nite aired Season 5 and will air Season 6 episodes soon. Does anyone with the Nickolodeon HD channel know if they air being aired in widscreen on it?:confused:

P.S. this is my 125th post ;)

Richiepiep

Administrator
Variety article: "Nick at Nite to host 'Malcolm'" (Jun. 7, 2009)

Glossary for peculiar Variety slang (you may have guessed from the context;)):

skein = TV series
seg = episode
veep = vice president
laffer = comedy

Nick at Nite to host 'Malcolm'

Network secures rights to Fox comedy

By CYNTHIA LITTLETON

‘Malcolm in the Middle’ heads to Nick at Nite beginning July 5. The cabler picked up rerun rights to all 151 segs of the family comedy.
Cabler has acquired rerun rights to all 151 segs of the family comedy from Twentieth TV. "Malcolm" will become the anchor of Nick's primetime sitcom block, airing Sunday-Thursday at 8 p.m. starting July 5.

Skein, which ran on Fox from 2000-06, revolved around a budding teenager, played by Frankie Muniz, with a genius IQ in a family of misfits. Jane Kaczmarek and Bryan Cranston co-starred as parents Lois and Hal.

Paul Ward, Nick's exec veep of primetime acquisitions and strategy, said the series' family-friendly appeal and youthful stars makes it a "perfect complement" for Nick at Nite's laffer lineup, which includes "George Lopez," "Home Improvement" and, starting in September, "Everybody Hates Chris."

Created and exec produced by Linwood Boomer, "Malcolm" was an instant hit for Fox when it debuted in January 2000, and its success spurred the boom in recent years of single-camera comedies. It also boasted a catchy theme song by They Might Be Giants that featured the refrain "You're not the boss of me, now."

Reruns of "Malcolm" have been airing in broadcast syndication for the past few years.

Link: Variety article: "Nick at Nite to host 'Malcolm'"