Malcolm in the Middle Now Airing on 'Nick at Nite'

Lparsons7981

Great news! More Malcolm is always a good thing

Maybe the extra money can be used for some certain music clearances............:cool:;)

You mean for a certain Season 2 DVD?;):D

Every 'Malcolm' episode will be shown uncut! Can't wait. Tell me what you think by posting replies.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

MITM_Fan

Uncut as in that scenes aren'y cut out for commercials. Yes, the later seasons will be in HD.

Maybe the scenegroups that do HDTV-720P rips will actually pick this up, just gotta hope they do.

The size of 20mins in SD is 175MB and in HD 720P is 500MB, great size, that's the actual size they always release HD episodes.

Lparsons7981

I'm not sure how that works, but would it be at least possible that they would be able to buy the rights to release DVDs in the future?

Yes...they could if showing 'Malcolm' gains sucess, popularity, and/or a boost in ratings. But, they might have to pay Fox more money or make another deal with them to get the DVD rights. Or... they might not have the money or make enough money from 'Malcolm' a.k.a syndicating it to other markets, getting the rights to syndicate it to international markets for a lot of $$$, using heavy promotion, creating 'Malcolm' products, etc., to even consider a deal with Fox or to pay for music clearances. I'll look into this further and post up the latest press releases, details, news, info, and more. :)

Last edited:
BREAKING: Apparantly, 'Malcolm in the Middle' will kick off on July 5th with an all-night or "nite" marathon:8pm est-6am est. But now, reports are saying instead of just being on Sun-Thurs at 8 est, it is now being added on Fri-Sat at 11 est, too, due to high expectations for it, and a ratings boost. Can't wait! Here's the link with more info:http://www.sitcomsonline.com/blog/2009/06/nick-at-nite-july-2009-with-malcolm-in.htmlSigning off 4 to"nite". I'll check back in tomorrow If you have questions post them here or PM or email me :)
P.S. Here one of the commercials that has been showing on Nick and
Nick at Nite all week long! Enjoy! <object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/KYTTTzGyvzY&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/KYTTTzGyvzY&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

deweyinthemiddle

Last edited:

Lozart

Wow this is too good to be true. This could be as epic as fresh prince of bel air was. I hope more people will find out about MITM and realize that this show is amazing.

-That video brings up so many memories. Nostalgia :cursing: Malcolm is so young at that point. The humor in the show develops on as they grow older. It seems as they get older and mature, the jokes get more sophisticated but a lot funnier. Once MITM is up on nick, the younger fellas will enjoy it.

New 'Malcolm' Nick at Nite adverts

Breaking: Nick at Nite is showing in-screen announcements saying: Malcolm in the Middle Series Premiere Sunday nite @ 8 with an all-nite marathon! They now have commercials saying : This Sunday, Get ready to get caught in the middle! Malcolm in the Middle, This Sunday an all nite marathon starts at 8 pm! :D They're really promoting it! This is gonna be big! Can't wait!

Ryebeach

Thanks for the continued updates, Deweyinthemiddle. I'm very glad to hear Nick-at-Nite is heavily promoting the series. That's a good sign in their belief in airing the episodes and it looks like MITM is set to garner some brand new fans who may have been too young when the series aired on FOX or they just weren't aware of it at the time.

reese35

I do declare, it's awesome how Nick's promoting it like hell. Something Fox, regrettably, and FX, unfortunately, screwed up on. I couldn't stop laughing when they included Hal's "you trying to seduce me?" bit at the end. I think no matter what batch of eppies they air (the first run or the syndied), this is gonna give MitM a new lease on life, and hopefully more money for DVD releases. And deweyitm, awesome that you're keeping us posted on all of this. Keep it up!