Malcolm in the Middle Now Airing on 'Nick at Nite'

AlexTheMartian

tjpeople, yes, true, I forgot they only got the cable rights.

alexthemartian, everybody hates chris, was cancelled, it only has 4 seasons and basically the last episode --spoiler-- he get's a letter saying something like to be a comedian, so that's what he's nowadays. well that's what I read, as the channel which was producing EHC cancelled and only if BET could get this, it would continue.

mitm at night won't have much success if it was during the mornings/evenings it would actually have.

I was not asking anything about everybody hates chris being canceled, i was just simply pointing out that it will be coming to 'Nick at Nite' this fall according to sources online, that is all.

at about MITM's time slot, I think it is perfect. Really, it is the earliest time slot for Nick at Nite. The name has 'at Nite' after all. It can not go any sooner, otherwise it would have to leave 'Nick at Nite', and so far Nick has never put a syndicated sitcom in the daytime, only their original teen series.

Last edited:
Have you noticed?

Sorry I haven't made many posts. My internets messed up. Although, I have noticed that N@N now shows the theme song without any words, not even "Malcolm in the Middle" or even "starring Frankie Muniz". It's weird. If anyone has any comments that would be great.

AlexTheMartian

you mean the opening credits is missing?

That is odd, because I think all other shows they show have the original opening sequence in tact. Heck, when they were playing "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air", when they played the pilot episode, they even used the full 2 minute 52 second version of the opening (however I did only seen this in one episode during the very late night hours).

I can not comment on what is currently used for MITM on N@N, since I do not have cable TV, only broadcast.

Malcolm191095

Great News!

That's fantastic, I love MITM, and hopefully this is what it needs for FOX to finally see it's true potential and release more DVD's regardless of the music costs, and perhaps this all might lead to Season 8! Probably not though, but I can still dream...

Lozart

Hmm... what happened to the rest of the seasons? It seemed they only went up to the end of the 3rd season.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
We'll they bought the rights to air all 7. But maybe they are waiting till some point in the future.

I was happy to hear this since I wanted to see this show. I've noticed though they don't air the episodes in order, and they didn't air some either.

Yes, they stopped after the 2003 eps and went back 2 the Pilot ep the next night. Hopefully, they're just waiting for ratings to go up before they air the rest of the episodes.:)

Good news! N@N is now showing the eps past Season 3, starting next week with Vegas and Day Care.:D Check TV Guide listings for more detail. (Although, N@N skipped a lot of eps, mostly Season 4 and 5, even jamie's birth ep and lois is pregnant ep!)

Lparsons7981

They need to show "Kicked out" possibly one of the best episodes IMO. I can't believe I forgot about it until I watched it again the other night.

MITM_Fan

Good news! N@N is now showing the eps past Season 3, starting next week with Vegas and Day Care.:D Check TV Guide listings for more detail. (Although, N@N skipped a lot of eps, mostly Season 4 and 5, even jamie's birth ep and lois is pregnant ep!)

Looks like they like to use the random choice instead of line up.

Well, once you've watched it all you don't mind if it's random. But for new people it needs to be lined up.

I'd love to see some N@N PDTV/HDTV rips.

MITM_Fan

As would I. Do you know anyone who has the software to do these rips?

You don't need much, it's pretty simple.

Get a DVD Recorder then burn to a DVD after rip it on the PC with a program like HandBrake (the best imo to do dvdrips with tri-audio, or subs and whatever).

I don't know why the hell the scene groups haven't ripped these episodes, they always have access.