What music are you listening to?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I LOVE classic rock(by classic I mean 60's-70's). The Beatles are my all time favorite, but I like other 60's bands like The Guess Who("These eyes" is a great song!). There are alot of 70's bands I like, such as Wings(Paul Mccartney's band after the Beatles), Queen("Fat bottomed girls" is my favorite song they made), Led Zepplin("The Immigrant Song"! Ahh ahh ahhhh!), and some others. But in all, the best music ever is classic rock!:D

glm1234

i like loads of different singers and bands like girls aloud,avril lavigne,gwen stefani,kelly clarkson,pink and i have to admit britney spears is one of my favourites:eek:

Reese Feltspar

I love the following bands:

Iron Maiden.
Judas Priest.
Testament.
Hammerfall.
Dark Angel.
Nuclear Assault.
Sentenced.
Evenfall.
Burzum.
Immortal.
Anathema.
Amorphis.
Slayer.
Helloween.
Anthrax.
Halford.
Bruce Dickinson.
Ronnie James Dio.
Cradle Of Filth.
Dimmu Borgir.
Thy Serpent.
Nile.
Morbid Angel.
Cannibal Corpse.

Too name but some of the many bands I like.:cool:

han_keep_smilin

i was singing that the other day at school with samboo:D

we were trying to figure out what it said i though it sounded like " put the lime in the coconut!"

Now i think its " put the lime in the coke you nut" :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
han_keep_smilin said:
we were trying to figure out what it said i though it sounded like " put the lime in the coconut!"

LOL, I always thought that's what they were saying too. I couldn't figure out why they were talking about coconuts. :D I haven't seen that commercial in awhile.

simon_4420

the original is "put the lime in the coconut", the one they use on the advert is "put the lime in the coke you nut":D

glm1234

i like loads of different singers and bands like girls aloud,avril lavigne,gwen stefani,kelly clarkson,pink and i have to admit britney spears is one of my favourites:eek:

EURGH!!! i cant beleive i put girls aloud and britney spears :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy:

my favourite singers and bands now are panic! at the disco,my chemical romance,fall out boy,drake bell,red hot chilli peppers,lostprophets,foo fighters,green day,muse,good charlotte and stuff like that.

wow my type of music's changed!

AlexTheMartian

OMG a music thread, and I did not reply??

Well right now I am listening to:

Arctic Monkeys
30 Seconds to Mars
Linkin Park
Muse
Yellowcard
Weezer
U2
My Chemical Romance
and many 90s bands, like: Blink-182, Smashing Pumpkins, Oasis, etc.

Gouki

Tegan and Sara's So Jealous. They really do deserve huge success.

Thank you so much Veronica Mars for introducing me to them, and to Spoon.

APK

My favourite groups are the Bee Gees, the Beatles and the Beach Boys. I also like what I've heard of Andy Gibb's music (he was the younger brother of the Bee Gees) and I like Elvis, Buddy Holly, Billy Joel, The Carpenters, 1970s/1980s disco music - I like most music from the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s and 1980s.

Kratos

Tegan and Sara's So Jealous. They really do deserve huge success.

Thank you so much Veronica Mars for introducing me to them, and to Spoon.

Veronica Mars has introduced me to so much great music this last season! Another reason to be said it probs wont be back for a 4th :blink:

D

Deleted member 1693

My favorites include Muse, Radiohead, White Stripes, Incubus, Nirvana, and other slightly old rock artists.

samboo1

OMG a music thread, and I did not reply??

Well right now I am listening to:

Arctic Monkeys
30 Seconds to Mars
Linkin Park
Muse
Yellowcard
Weezer
U2
My Chemical Romance
and many 90s bands, like: Blink-182, Smashing Pumpkins, Oasis, etc.
Those bands are like taking the words out of my mouth.:thumbup:
I also like Snow Patrol though, they are probably my favourite band, along with Arctic Monkeys.

AlexTheMartian

Those bands are like taking the words out of my mouth.:thumbup:
I also like Snow Patrol though, they are probably my favourite band, along with Arctic Monkeys.

Right now my 2 most listened to bands I did not even have on that list when I made it.
That is The Strokes and Foo Fighters, I used to listen to them a lot in the past, but in the last few years I havent really played them much. But now I have been listeining to only those 2 bands for the last 2 weeks :D

Last edited:

AlexTheMartian

EURGH!!! i cant beleive i put girls aloud and britney spears :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy:

my favourite singers and bands now are panic! at the disco,my chemical romance,fall out boy,drake bell,red hot chilli peppers,lostprophets,foo fighters,green day,muse,good charlotte and stuff like that.

wow my type of music's changed!

drake bell has some cool songs. you like Drake & Josh? that is a great show :thumbup: