Malcolm in the Middle HD Episodes? - Page 9
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Malcolm in the Middle HD Episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by Batch View Post
    Yep, season 6 is airing at the moment in HD and season 7 i already know to be in HD, so just the 2 seasons.

Correct, back to uni at the end of the month, so 9 months fundraising for next summer would be good!
    Yes, unless we have some rich donors it could take a while to raise it.

You're still up for it which is great

The focus would be HD but there is no reason why we couldn't do some higher quality recordings of seasons 1-5 as well.

Need help? Email Me Here

Actually, if you check the gallery you will see that Season 5 is in HD. http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/...ry.php?cat=516But is Sky1 airing it in HD?

Quote Originally Posted by deweyinthemiddle View Post
    Actually, if you check the gallery you will see that Season 5 is in HD. http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/...ry.php?cat=516But is Sky1 airing it in HD?
    deweyinthemiddle, there is nothing in the gallery that indicates season 5 was ever broadcast in HD.

As is said in this thread Sky1 air seasons 6 & 7 in HD, seasons 1-5 they upscale.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Oh, I thought they were because most of the pictures were widescreen.

Because Fox and FX airs/aired them in widescreen calling it Broadcast in Fox High Resolution Widescreen. But, it might be HD on FXHD
    Last edited by deweyinthemiddle; Sep 5, 2009 at 01:46 PM.

"High Resolution", "High Definition". Two different things. All "High Resolution" (which is not any official term) means is it is a higher resolution, not necessarily as high as high def

in simple words, they are trying to trick you into thinking it is HD, but they would just say it is if it was
    Follow Malcolm in the Middle cast members on Twitter: twitter.com/MITM/cast

Be fans of Justin Berfeild's (Reese) new production company, Virgin Produced on Facebook and Twitter

and while you are at it, add me on facebook and twitter

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTheMartian View Post
    "High Resolution", "High Definition". Two different things. All "High Resolution" (which is not any official term) means is it is a higher resolution, not necessarily as high as high def

in simple words, they are trying to trick you into thinking it is HD, but they would just say it is if it was
    Yep that's correct.

High Resolution is 853x480 or 960x544 and High Definition starts really at 960x720 it's in 4:3 format, the 16:9 is 1280x720, well everyone knows this.

Oh, well I think it is airing in HD on FX, but yeah this was before FOX aired things in high-def. "High Res Widescreen", wow they are cheap. I mean they could have scanned the film to make it really HD, but they don't and make you think that it is!
    Last edited by deweyinthemiddle; Sep 26, 2009 at 08:39 PM.

I can do something, I have Season 7 in HD I can record off my TV, and can upscale it to 720p using Sony Vegas, to make it from high res crap to high def awesomeness.

Hey there. Is this project still alive? I don't care a lot about HD episodes, but i would like to see season 3 in 16:9. Is there any plans to record and upload this season?

I'll ask the same question: what about this project?

Tyno
    - Webmaster of
    Malcolm-France.com