Malcolm in the Middle HD Episodes? - Page 5
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Malcolm in the Middle HD Episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by live4mitm View Post
    So what is going on now?
    Batch is checking for sure, which seasons are broadcast in HD.

I'm setting up the donations system.

Donors will have access to a special sub-forum where the episodes will be posted.

Need help? Email Me Here

Thanks TJ.

I can confirm seasons 1 to 3 are just upscaled. Season 4 starts airing July 1st, so i'll check then, here's hoping so.

Thats a shame. Because season 4 and 5 didn't air in HD, I'm not holding my breath. Because they would have had to have re-scanned the film for HD.

Maybe we could contact SKY and they'd be able to tell us in advance.

However this of course doesn't rule out getting High resolution upscalled versions of earlier seasons. What do people think?

We will be collecting in USD$ because most visitors are from the states. However it doesn't matter where you live as Paypal does the conversion.

I'm setting the minimum at $15 (which is about 9 & €10.50)
    Last edited by tjpeople; Jun 13, 2009 at 05:35 PM.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Hey, that's cool that you guys do all the stuff, I really would like to have the upscaled seasons too. 720p or 1080i/p? And 15$ is absolutely OK, but I think we have to make little Samples to that the donors know what they get, from the HD and upscaled ones.

I'm not sure if we are going to be able to get exact samples. We need the equipment first...

We can give "general" samples, such as the ones posted in this thread.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Quote Originally Posted by tjpeople View Post
    Batch is checking for sure, which seasons are broadcast in HD.

I'm setting up the donations system.

Donors will have access to a special sub-forum where the episodes will be posted.
    heh hope 5 or 10 that what I can afford really, sorry it isn't more.

I can probably do $20 USD, only if I know for sure this can't be mistaken as buying episodes, because that is illegal and i am not doing anything illegal. however I am more than happy to help someone afford HD and computer equipment.
    Follow Malcolm in the Middle cast members on Twitter: twitter.com/MITM/cast

Be fans of Justin Berfeild's (Reese) new production company, Virgin Produced on Facebook and Twitter

and while you are at it, add me on facebook and twitter

Because I don't have HD TV, and don't have some super broadband connection and unlimited disk space, I'm sorry but I won't contribute. I'm not likely to spend months downloading.

I'm really quite happy with the Torrents you put up (thanks a bunch, again!) and my own heart-warmingly nostalgic grainy videotape and DVD recordings with those lovely chunky Dutch subtitles stuck under them!

Rich

(Not to mention those company logos and parental advisory labels splashed all over it - yes, you get used to them, even attached after a while )

Quote Originally Posted by Richiepiep View Post
    Because I don't have HD TV, and don't have some super broadband connection and unlimited disk space, I'm sorry but I won't contribute. I'm not likely to spend months downloading.

I'm really quite happy with the Torrents you put up (thanks a bunch, again!) and my own heart-warmingly nostalgic grainy videotape and DVD recordings with those lovely chunky Dutch subtitles stuck under them!

Rich

(Not to mention those company logos and parental advisory labels splashed all over it - yes, you get used to them, even attached after a while )
    Same for me in regards to disk space. These regular definition episodes are just about filling what is left of my hard drive after my music etc. The difference is great, but not worth it in my situation. I might donate though just to help out if I get some cash in the near future.

can always just go down to a electronics store and buy an external hard drive.

Once you plug them in and connect them with USB, Firewire, or eSATA (those are in ascending order of speed, use the fastest you can), then they show up exactly the same in your computer as your internal hard drive.

They now even sell 1.5 TB and 2 TB hard drives, a TB is roughly 1000 GB, can you imagine what you can do with drives that large!
    Follow Malcolm in the Middle cast members on Twitter: twitter.com/MITM/cast

Be fans of Justin Berfeild's (Reese) new production company, Virgin Produced on Facebook and Twitter

and while you are at it, add me on facebook and twitter