Malcolm in the Middle HD Episodes? - Page 3
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Malcolm in the Middle HD Episodes?

Here is a cheaper HDMI cable. There is no reason to pay anymore than basic cost for HDMI cable there is no quaility issue.

1.8M HDMI to HDMI Cable - Gold Connectors (2.50 incl del)

I guess you need the splitter to take the new HDMI cable to the HDFury and the other (current HDMI cable) to the TV.

We talk about HD but we need to be a bit more specific. If we are gunna do this lets do it in the best way possible.

Sky is broadcast in 1080i so I guess you will record at 720p?

My only concern at the moment is the HDFury conversion. You said that the pci cam method doesn't work? Are you sure?

I'm just afriad we are going to go through all the effort for HD and it will be "HD" but wont look good. As I'm typing I'm getting myself up to speed on things.

Need help? Email Me Here

Just a suggestion, why not recording in 1080i, I know that the uploading time will be longer but then we don't have to record it a second time in the future when everyone has a Full HD TV. Just a suggestion.

Here is a cheaper HDMI cable. There is no reason to pay anymore than basic cost for HDMI cable there is no quaility issue.

1.8M HDMI to HDMI Cable - Gold Connectors (2.50 incl del)
    Ok, thanks.

I guess you need the splitter to take the new HDMI cable to the HDFury and the other (current HDMI cable) to the TV.
    Correct!

We talk about HD but we need to be a bit more specific. If we are gunna do this lets do it in the best way possible.

Sky is broadcast in 1080i so I guess you will record at 720p?
    I could record in either. If I were to record 1080i, I could then de-interlace it to 1080p, though it would take some time.

My only concern at the moment is the HDFury conversion. You said that the pci cam method doesn't work? Are you sure?
    It would work currently as although they have issued the new viewing cards the old ones still work. However, they could be deactivated at any time. Of course, there's nothing to say that a new CAM couln't be released which could handle the new encryption, maybe even new firmware, but i doubt it.

I'm just afriad we are going to go through all the effort for HD and it will be "HD" but wont look good. As I'm typing I'm getting myself up to speed on things.
    I'll see if i can find any clips produced by the HD PVR, there were some posted in another forum i visit (avforums).

If this and donations go forward, then I hope you don't ask much may be 5 or 10 more is just stealing. Don't take this badly.

And if you could do the episodes in 720p I'd be thankful.

But not forgetting after a while those episodes which people will get thorugh donations they will then share and becomes public. It's still illegal to pay for piracy download.

When we can trust uk-tv-guide then there are all 7 seasons airing on Sky1 HD. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Off-Topic:
    I need the MITM Font, can't find it. Don't want to open a seperate thread.
    Last edited by live4mitm; Jun 8, 2009 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by live4mitm View Post
    When we can trust uk-tv-guide then there are all 7 seasons airing on Sky1 HD. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Off-Topic:
    I only saw seasons 2 to 4 on the search list.

btw, I'd donate 10 can't give more than that.

I'm thinking of setting a minimum, but no maximum. I was thinking 5/$8 or 10/$16 as the minimum.

Assuming total cost is 350

At 5/$8 it would take 70 people to donate. I just don't see that happening. However some people may donate more.

But of course only 35 at 10/$16. Still a lot of people but maybe possible.

I'd put in 50. So that would mean only 30 at 10/$16. If we are lucky people will give more than the minimum and make it possible.

Quote Originally Posted by live4mitm View Post
    Off-Topic:
    Font.
    Need help? Email Me Here

I hope to hear more from this big project, I will support it, with a small ammount and uploading if needed. I can do it via HTTP (RapidShare) / BT (BitTorrent) & IRC (Send File).

I have a surprise which I will post and upload it this week.

Quote Originally Posted by MITM_Fan View Post
    I only saw seasons 2 to 4 on the search list.
    Yes, because you can only look like 3 weeks in the future, but I looked in the cache from the website with google and I saw that season one was airing a few weeks/days ago, and I think seasons 5,6,7 will also air, because they also did in the past.

Im not sure what you guys are trying to do. Why are you talking about HDMI cables and the HDFURY thing? The Hauppage HD PVR takes an input of component cables and from that can record 1080i or 720P in MP4 format on your hard drive. You shouldn't have to do any kind of crazy conversion on that.

Morever the HDFURY thing seems scamish. From the FAQ is says
    Without an HDMI input your display will be limited to 480p in most cases
    That is FALSE. Most cable company HD set top boxes dont even use HDMI. Component works fine for HD. This is why the Hauppage HD PVR doesn't even have an HDMI input! The type of cable used is probably the least important part of this. You need a powerful computer to be able to record at HD without ever having jitter or interruptions.