Malcolm in the Middle HD Episodes? - Page 12
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Malcolm in the Middle HD Episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by malctalc View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS0jNP_ldks

So Malcolm in the Middle HD is coming to Comedy Central UK. Would it be possible for someone to record all the eps in HD, still longing for a Malcolm HD Collection!

hope there real hd and not upscaled

my internet speed would not be fast enough but i can get an iptv streaming link for comedy central uk HD that will be the same format and quality as broadcast in the uk if anybody likes and can rec the eps

Based on my research on Netflix HD http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/...Netflix-update

They may actually be new HD 'masters' and not upscaled.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Quote Originally Posted by tjpeople View Post
    Based on my research on Netflix HD http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/...Netflix-update

They may actually be new HD 'masters' and not upscaled.
    cool i hope somebody here can download them off netflix and upload them

Quote Originally Posted by Widescreen View Post
    cool i hope somebody here can download them off netflix and upload them
    Sadly I don't believe it's that easy to rip content from netflix at full quality. At least I can't find a simple option.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Sadly I don't believe it's that easy to rip content from netflix at full quality. At least I can't find a simple option.
    there is a way to download them and save in the same quality but you have to have the video playing while its download so each ep would take like 21mins to download

It's not easy, but the TVS group is starting this project. S01E01 is already up both in 720p and in 1080p. Rest of the episodes will be done later.

Quote Originally Posted by rivalxstorm View Post
    It's not easy, but the TVS group is starting this project. S01E01 is already up both in 720p and in 1080p. Rest of the episodes will be done later.
    anywhere to download it

I won't give you a link, but the release name is Malcolm.Mittendrin.S01E01.Malcolm.der.Held.German. DD20.Dubbed.DL.1080p.NetflixHD.x264-TVS.

Quote Originally Posted by rivalxstorm View Post
    I won't give you a link, but the release name is Malcolm.Mittendrin.S01E01.Malcolm.der.Held.German. DD20.Dubbed.DL.1080p.NetflixHD.x264-TVS.
    Thanks! It's great to see a group getting onto it, but its seems like TVS are a german group focusing on the dubbed version, so we still need somebody to pick up the english version.

I'm not sure on the audio quality of netflix? If the audio is not improved over DVD then I guess it would be possible to combine them - however that is a lot of effort.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Thanks! It's great to see a group getting onto it, but its seems like TVS are a german group focusing on the dubbed version, so we still need somebody to pick up the english version.

I'm not sure on the audio quality of netflix? If the audio is not improved over DVD then I guess it would be possible to combine them - however that is a lot of effort.
    it has an English audio track too 5.1 ac3 640

http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/...e-S01E01-1080p

i just removed the German audio track
    Last edited by Widescreen; Dec 1, 2015 at 05:44 AM.