TalkTalk Broadband - Issues

MITM_Fan

Hi,

I got a call from a woman at talktalk saying I passed the limit of 4gigs but what the hell?

I mean really, I passed the limit long time ago and now they do this? it's unbelivable!

Should I trust what she said?

I'm thinking in changing to O2's broadband they got a great package and surely they don't treat badly the customers through the phone service.

I want to know where to find the counter to see the limit and I can't find it, like I typed on google "TALKTALK WHERE TO SEE DOWNLOAD LIMIT" it didn't give me a single information about it.

Oh and lastly TalkTalk has many issues, the connection, internet (had to call them several times, cuz the speeds we're fucked up because of them), they don't know how to serve a customer and etc. Do not choose in UK the broadband TalkTalk is rubish! Choose Virgin/O2/Sky, not TalkTalk.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Caps are caps. If you pay for an account with 4GB limit (which is tiny, are you sure it wasn't 40GB? that what they offer on their website) thats what you get. How much are you paying a month?

If you can get it in your area get https://www.bethere.co.uk/. Hands down the best. Forget the rest.

Also be carefull if you have gone over your cap depending on the contract you could be charged per extra GB downloaded.

Last edited:

Batch

It looks to be 40gb, found this on their website:

Fast, reliable, up to 8Meg
40GB download limit
Free wireless router
Free technical support (from a TalkTalk line)

It looks liek for an extra £4 per month, you can double this limit.