Behind the Scenes / Extras / Deleted Scenes

Richiepiep

Administrator
Anybody go anything? I have watched the whole series(almost twice), except for one episode, that I am saving for future hehe. But anyways are there any behind-the-scenes clip or deleted scenes or extra episodes or anything at all?
I just found a couple of behind-the-scenes - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fIrRTy-gCg .

Hi there,

The YouTube-clip you refer to is actually on the Season 1 DVDs, the only ones officially released so far by the way, so, because YouTube is likely to delete copyrighted stuff, first of all get hold of the Season 1 DVD! It also has the extended version of the Pilot episode. No, there are no 'lost episodes' unfortunately.

Google for "Malcolm, Middle, bloopers" and you're likely to find more stuff - be sure to save it!

Other promotional and behind-the-scenes stuff can be found if you search these forums, but the links won't often work (outdated). You can get some of it in Bittorrents like MalcolmExtras (but then you'd have to run Bittorrent software). Look for "Dewey's Therapy Sessions", which is a popular download. They're also on Megavideo:

http://www.megavideo.com/?c=search&s=Dewey%27s%20Therapy%20Sessions

I've put the best of them on Megaupload for you and others to download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X256UPIX
Best,

Rich

reese_is_cool

gee thanks, I couldn't have aasked for a better reply.
btw what exactly is dewey's therapy sessions ? is it like a seperate show?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
btw what exactly is dewey's therapy sessions ? is it like a separate show?

No, it sounds like more than it actually is. SkyOne (a big UK satellite channel, that aired MITM first in the UK) decided to do a promotion for some re-runs of MITM episodes. So they hired Erik, he basically chats to him self for 30seconds and then an episode aired. There are 5 of them.

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
Just an additional remark. There are no lost episodes for MITM, but it's good to get the Season 1 official DVD anyway, because this contains four alternative 'cold opens' (you know, the introductory sketches) and four deleted scenes. It's the only way of finding out why we have a Crapopoly Corner on these boards ;)!

I guess there must be a host more, but these will probably stay in the vaults until we get official releases for the other seasons.

Besides of course, fans buying massive numbers of these DVDs will certainly help plans to put the other seasons out as well!

Rich

Richiepiep

Administrator
Can someone upload them please ? Or link to already uploaded scenes

Well, why don't you get the Season 1 DVDs? They're great value for money! There are even some certified second-hand offers on Amazon, which are a lot cheaper. Yes, I know we offer a lot on this site as free downloads, but at the same time, we recognize that the company needs some return on investment.

A lot of legal purchases are the only way of persuading Fox to release the other seasons on DVD as well.

Rich