Is MITM part of your culture?

jamiegurl

Im kinda like Reese. Like im not smart, and I beat kid's up all the time cuz I think it's fun and I always get in trouble. Like just last week I snook into my mom and dads room and took some money out of their dresser and not relizing my little sister was watcin me and then later that night I had snuk out to go to a party and when I snuk back in my sister was sittin there with my parents and was like "i told you snuk out and took your money". So i got grounded for a week and had to scrub toilets. But I got back at my little brother by breakin all of his fav toy's. And now that im thinkn about my family is just like malcolms, theirs my lil sister who is like Dewey and my lil brother is like Malocolm (he's freakin smart) and then theirs me im like Reese and my older sister is like Francis. My mom is like lois's twin their both mean and my dad is kinda like Hal. My grandma is like Ida alot. Anyway I do copy some of the stuff I do from Reese cuz were so much alike. I used to do some of the things he does befor i started watching mitm. Like I used to mock my mom while she was yelling at my brother or sister even though there was a mirror that she could see me in. And I cut my books in half (while im at home with out my parents around) and then start acting like i was reading it when my parents came home from work. And I still to this day change all my grades cuz i get all E's but hey I only got caught 2 or 3 times. Man I never new that a toy would smell so bad if you put it in the microwave for 20 minutes. well.........Crap my parents are home and that smell is still here.......................Ok im back it's been about 45 minutes and their just getting done yelling at me is that sad or what. well I gotta go cuz they just found my dad's wallet in my room so im bout to get yelled at some more so bye prolly here from me some time next year !!!!!!!!!

Jimmy Junior

I didn't read through all the other posts thoroughly so I may be repeating myself, but in my first couple of years at high school I was one of the clever kids so I was repeatedly called 'Square'.

Now, I wouldn't exactly say MiTM is 'part of my culture' because few of my friends watch it, although I may have subconsciously picked up a few of the mannerisms of some of the characters.

Wemboy said:
I But screw that, because the most successful shows are often the ones that suck most anyway (Only Fools and Horses is a good example for UK members)
In it's day, Only Fools and Horses was one of the best programmes around - sure, it seems dated now because it was filmed in the (70s and) 80s; although I'm only 4 years older than you I remember some of those episodes when they were first aired, and they WERE funny. It'd be the same if in a couple of years someone were to watch 'Little Britain' for the first time - it wouldn't be as funny to them as it was to me the first time I saw it.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Wow, haven't dug this topic out of the vault for awhile.

Welcome to the forums, jamiegurl. Have you seen season six yet? You really seem to idolize Reese and if that's indeed the case, I would question, like Reese dide, why you do what you do? Will there come a time when the sensible voice will come thorugh, instead of the destructive trouble-making voice? Watch Lois Battles Jamie.

Emrysgirl

I thought I'd posted in this thread:confused:. I'll look through my old posts to see if I accidently posted in another one.

@Jamiegurl - another connection b/w Reese and you: you both like Jamie.:)

D

Deleted member 1693

Ooooooooooooold thread. But it's a real gem.

My friend and I play the circle game ALL THE TIME. The only episodes she's seen are Red Dress, Zoo, and Malcolm's Girlfriend, so those are the only ones we can quote together. She's really sick of me because I'm so addicted to the show. I wish someone else coulda watched them all with me so we could have that... 'outside' inside joke. Know what I mean?