Anyone miss MITM? - Page 4
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone miss MITM?

Well, you are right and wrong since although Nick shows some eps from 1-5 seasons, they show the same 1st season and 2nd and 3 season eps over and over! (probably because those eps got good ratings)

Quote Originally Posted by isipisi View Post
    Reese's dating schedule

1. reveal embarrassing secret to make her feel trusted
    2. sneak a kiss, then apologize
    3. ask her out
    4. catches me crying
    5. make out session
    6. she discovers a love letter in my back pocket
    7. heavyer make out session
    8. double D day!

... lol this actually works! ...
    LOL i loved that episode! Reese is awesome but I'm not sure if i can choose a favourite character...they're all so good in their own way

Quote Originally Posted by gabsy View Post
    LOL i loved that episode! Reese is awesome but I'm not sure if i can choose a favourite character...they're all so good in their own way
    Welcome Gabsy, we hope you enjoy your stay
    Need help? Email Me Here

Do I miss mitm? Man, that`s just the best. Well I remember when I was 8 and I was toying in the living room. Mom and Dad were watching the very first episode but I wasn`t watching. Damn I was stupid . I mean I`m from Bulgaria (don`t know if you ever heard of it) and it was 2001 when was the Pilot episode. Now in Bulgaria even four years after the end it is such a buzz around Malcolm in the Middle. The televisions are running it all over and I enjoy it .

P.S. Sorry `bout my english. I`m 13 and I`ve never been in a country that speeks english so i guess my english isn`t perfect. Anyway people tell me I`m very good at it so as acting but maybe I shouldn`t have said that. However greetings from Bulgaria.

I miss it now and again, I mean other comedy has been an okay substitute (Scrubs) but nothing has that same feeling MITM gave me each and every week. Probably because the time and circumstances of my life when it was on.

So the nostalgia is part the show, part personal I guess.

That being said, I wouldn't mind just ONE more episode, come on, just one, that's all I want I promise

I just started watching this British show called THE INBETWEENERS on BBC America, and the odd jerky camera works reminds me of a primitive version of what MITM did.

THE INBETWEENERS is a hilarious show about a group of high school friends in a British high school. The language is bleeped all the time - I guess swearing is OK on British TV (or they bleep it there too), but it sort of reminds me about how MITM was evolving about sex and hormones.

I was still shocked at one MITM episode when Malcolm goes to a party and the girl pulls out a condom, or the episode where Reese' army buddy meets him in the shed, and he has apparently wrapped a bow around Mr. Happy.

It would have been nice if MITM had one more season to let the older boys date and have teenager problems.

Hadn't heard of the InBetweeners yet, I'll keep it in mind.

No, at last from what I know from the BBC, they don't bleep anything there. They just makes this type of hilarious but fitting announcement: "Now on BBC 2, cutting-edge stand-up comedy and strong language in ....".

Well, everyone is warned that way, and it's a lot better than those silly beeps!

I don't miss MITM because I've got it all on DVD and as computer files, and it's currently in its third run in syndication on Comedy Central, so I sometimes catch a few episodes of it that way!

Rich
    All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Beiß mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!

its on fx every weekday running two episodes from 2 to 3

I do

Yeah I do miss this awesome series. The storyline of the show was just amazing.