Anyone miss MITM?
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone miss MITM?

Default Anyone miss MITM?

I rate It the best show In the last 10 years. GOD bless Frankie Muniz

MITM Is the Best TV series of all time, theres non better.

Yes, I really did miss it, but now I don't get a chance to, because it's being aired every workday on Dutch Comedy Central! Sheer delight! It's the second run of all episodes in chronological order.

And before you go "Lucky you", it's been a long time in coming, because I'd seen hardly anything beyond Season 3 before, because episodes were scattered around on no fewer than 5 separate channels (Fox, V8, Net5, SBS6 and Veronica) and I watched some on the BBC. Because the channels, seasons and showing times kept changing all the time, it was so frustrating that I gave up.

Comedy Central still has a way of messing up the showing times without notice, but they're doing better now than at the start.

Rich

You don't need to ask if anyone needs to ask if we miss one of the best shows ever.It comes on everyday on sky one from the beginning W00T
    but sadly i dont get to watch it much
    But i miss it so much and because of this websites MEGAUPLOAD downloads YAY all of season 4 THX TJPEOPLE

I personaly can't say that i miss it cause i have a chance to watch it any time i want.
    If you ask me do I miss it as the show that's not on the air any more, I don't.
    I'm certanly happy that they stopped the show while they were still making quality episodes (like Seinfeld).
    I would hate to see it happening to MITM what happend to The Simpsons.
    God, I hope the zombies attack today.

Yup, I miss it loaaads =[ Though it's on Sky every day so I can't really complain =P

sullie1505 Guest

I wouldn't say I miss it; in the past I was always afriad of the show being butchered in certain ways in a quest for ratings and I'm glad it never came to that. I don't like the show as much as I used, mainly because I just don't get around to seeing it.

Campred to other shows out there, especially in the comedy genre: MITM just had something going for it; it was unique and likeable. I just can't stand most of the new shit out lately, but I think it ran its course and I enjoyed every episode up until the last.

its never off Sky One in merry olde englande

I do miss! But what the heck, I just open MPC and choose an episode to watch, since I've finished all seasons a few months ago.

yes I do, since I don't really have much else going on entertainment wise in my rather boring life it would be good to have new MITM to look forward too. Then again, I'm glad they ended it before it got dragged out and through the mud like happens to way to many shows. It really was/is the only comedy I watched, as it makes me laugh, but I also like the deeper feeling behind it as well.

There are always re-runs, and hopefully someday........DVDs so I can share this with my family i will hopefully have some day in the future(and advise them to not act that way )

Smile Oh my gosh. Yes; a million times yes.

I grew up watching Malcolm. I'm 15 so there really isn't a lot of shows that I stick with and feel like I have to watch every single episode of. But, MITM is the one show I've stuck with my whole life. For one of my birthdays a while back my mom bought me the first season of MITM. I've watched it so many times, I pretty much know every word to every episode in the first season. I cried when the last episode of the 7th season aired on FOX. But, I understand. Frankie, JUSTIN<3, Erik and Chris can't play Malcolm, Reese, Dewey and Francis their whole lives. But, i really miss getting pumped for the premieres of new episodes and stuff like that. But, I downloaded every single episode ever made, thanks to you guys So, now I can't say I miss it. Because I watch it everyday when I come home after school and when it doesn't come on on weekends, I can watch the download thingy I got (: So, I can't even begin to tell you guys how much I apreciate the downloaddddd!