Anyone miss MITM? - Page 3
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone miss MITM?

welcome

Its pretty close to impossible to miss it here in England! I think it was a couple of weeks after the last episode of MITM aired that Sky One started playing it from start to finish. I think were on Season Two right now.

i wish they would do like a mitm reunion that would b cool lol =]
    -Cinderella baybee

I can hardly say that I miss it, because I'm still in the process of working through chronologically! I could say I've developed a total obsession with the show and I'm proud of it. It's both made me look at myself closer and made me laugh at how eerily similar some of the stuff is to my own life - that doesn't happen often with a TV show.

I've developed an obsession with the show too! I'm pretty sad that the show had to end, but I'm glad it's airing on FX and Nick at Nite for me. If Malcolm in the Middle was removed from any of those channels I don't know what I would do! I sometimes wish that they made a reunion, or a special, or a movie, whatever. I haven't seen Graduation, but I'd probably get a bit teary when I see it. When I saw the commercial from Sky One about the last episode with Erik as Dewey looking at a photo album, it made me feel really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    I've developed an obsession with the show too! I'm pretty sad that the show had to end, but I'm glad it's airing on FX and Nick at Nite for me. If Malcolm in the Middle was removed from any of those channels I don't know what I would do! I sometimes wish that they made a reunion, or a special, or a movie, whatever. I haven't seen Graduation, but I'd probably get a bit teary when I see it. When I saw the commercial from Sky One about the last episode with Erik as Dewey looking at a photo album, it made me feel really sad.
    Welcome Gill, obsessed with MITM? well you've come to the right place.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Quote Originally Posted by tjpeople View Post
    Welcome Gill, obsessed with MITM? well you've come to the right place.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Yes, that was a nice promo ad! I've attached it. That's Barbra Streisand singing 'The Way We Were'. It's nice to see we have all the official episode set stills from the album in our Gallery!

Welcome,

Rich

Honestly yes i do
    not to much
    i have every episode on my HDD so i can watch everyday
    but i would love it if they would make to season 10!

They show it on Nickelodeon, but only season 1, I belive. Correct me if I am wrong.