Dabney star Sullivan taking Malcolm's 8.30 slot - Exclusive Promo Footage Inside!

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
I completely agree. I saw the first episode and it was awful. I saw one of the producers or writers or someone say that they're not trying to be crude, they're just trying to be honest, and show what people are honestly like. Yeah, well they are showing what a complete jerk is honestly like. The dad, who is the main character, is a horrible person. The show is trying to do that whole parents-that-don't-know-what-they-are-doing thing, but you have to balance that out by showing that they actually care about their kids. This show doesn't do that. It was really awful. And the laugh track was horrible. I don't like laugh tracks in general, but they can be used correctly, and incorrectly. This show definitely used it incorrectly.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Just something i noticed this thread has had 1,300 views! and only 20 posts, thats pretty odd, i have a feeling its to do with the video footage and people searching on google and the like....

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I think this was one of the threads MITM18 promoted on various websites. It's rather obvious because they have tons of views, but it doesn't tend to bring much benefit to the forums.