Your other favorite shows

D

Deleted member 1693

I love shows depicting high school life. For example, Freaks and Geeks, Daria, etc.

My favourite shows r

The Fresh Prince
That 70s show
The Simpsons (old eps.)
Even Stevens (the only good show 2 come out of the Disney Channel)
Becker
Scrubs
King of Queens
Family Guy
King of The Hill
House
The Avengers
Kyle XY
Grounded for Life

Last edited:

AlexTheMartian

ok, i watch tv a lot... but ill go tell you what i currently watch. Weeds seems to be the only show right now that i am folowing very closely and never miss an episode each week. I used to watch House that closely, but my college class schedule interfer often, so I just watch it when I can. and before that both MITM and Smallville were shows I never missed. I got bored of Smallville.

i included a lot of sitcoms, but i can watch literally any sitcom on TV :p

Weeds (Showtime)
House (FOX)
Numb3rs (CBS)
Myth Busters (Discovery)
Dirty Jobs (Discovery)
Futurama (Cartoon Network)
The Fairly OddParents (Nick)
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (Cartoon Network)
George Lopez (Nick at Nite)
Drake & Josh (Nick)
Home Improvement (Nick at Nite)
Everybody Loves Raymond (CW)
The War At Home (FOX)
Two and a Half Men (CBS)

Last edited:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Home Improvement is just classic, I see some parrallels with MITM cause of the kids growing up etc, and HI had some inavative qualities at its time.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Shows I Like

MITM
Two and a Half Men
Grounded for Life (though I've only seen the first 1/2 of the first season when it was available on YouTube)
Everybody Hates Chris

And of course they're all US shows so I can't get them om DVD :rolleyes: except Seasons 1 & 2 of Two and a Half Men

Last edited:

AlexTheMartian

Home Improvement is just classic, I see some parrallels with MITM cause of the kids growing up etc, and HI had some inavative qualities at its time.

Yeah, Home Improvement had many parts of the "house" shot, and from different cameras. While it did not have a single-moving-camera like MITM, it did provide more the one angle of looking at a same room of the house. So it was a step up in the cinematography of a sitcom and probably partly lead the way to shows like MITM which went beyond the overdone shots where sitcoms are filmed from the same side of the room in every room, like Married With Children and Everybody Loves Raymond. Don't get me wrong though, those are still great shows.