Your other favorite shows

MITM-Fan

Well, I'm curious what other shows you like. My all-time favorites are:

-Married with children (it was my No.1 show before MITM)
-Seinfeld
-King of Queens
-The Simpsons

I'm sure there are a lot of others I like but these are the TOP 5 (including MITM).

:cool:

admin

Retired Administrator
MITM-Fan said:
Well, I'm curious what other shows you like. My all-time favorites are:

-Married with children (it was my No.1 show before MITM)
-Seinfeld
-King of Queens
-The Simpsons

I'm sure there are a lot of others I like but these are the TOP 5 (including MITM).

:cool:
Hmm well mine change I guess, but my other 4 would be

-Spin City
-The Simpsons
-3rd Rock from the Sun
-Scrubs

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
With MITM at top, i'd say after that it would be:

The Simpsons
The History Channel (yes everything on that channel)
Family Guy
Invader ZIM

but who needs tv when you have friends here?:D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I don't mind the Disocvery Channel, but I cna't stand the history channel. I don't know what it is about that channel, but I can't find it.

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
Scrubs
King of Queens
Spin City
Friends
The fresh prince of Bel-Air
M*A*S*H

actually it's nearly any Sitcom, but I don't want to list them all...:D

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
Scrubs
Freaks & Geeks (it only lasted one season. It's on DVD. Watch it, it's fabulous)
Sports Night (only last 2 seasons. Also on DVD, also fabulous, and you don't have to like sports)
Arrested Development

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
The discovery channel! I forgot that one. I like that one too, thanks yardgames.

I like the history channel because of the way educates you in a way that usually includes bloodshed and facts that I never knew before, I guess that's why i'm the pariah at school. But it isn't always about the past, there are refrences to the future, more so in space and technology, my two favorites. Makes me feel :Smart:. :D

Wemboy

Although i watch mainly US shows myself, i feel as though i should stick up for the UK in this thread seeing as no one's mentioned any British shows. First up i suppose there's the classics like Fawlty Towers, The Young Ones and Monty Python, although i'm not a fan of many of these older shows. More recently i'd say the best comedies have been Spaced (about flat mates, but nothing like Friends, in fact it has loads of SCI-FI references and jokes in it if you're in to that kind of thing, esp. you J!), Black Books (set in a book shop and benefitting from the genius of stand up Bill Bailey) and Shameless(set on a Manchester council estate, and basically just breathless, crazy stuff, the kind of thing you watch an hour long episode of and it goes by in what seems like ten minutes). Can't think of many UK drama series though, maybe someone else can? I tend to stick to stuff like Six Feet Under, The West Wing and ER when in comes to non-comedy stuff. BBC 4 is a good channel for documentaries.

arach

I like watching

South Park
Simpsons
Tool Time
King of Queens
Scrubs
(Sometimes) Prince of Bel Air (Almost seen every ep)
(Sometimes) CSI (Because of the crimes, the blood and corpses and stuff. :D)
(Sometimes) That 70s Show (Did you know Chrisopher Mastersons brother Danny plays "Steve" in that show?)

...and others... but I'm not a fan of them (except for South Park, I really was a big fan of it in the earlier days, now it's getting lame). I am not a big TV freak.

ekimanisirf

Oh there are so many good shows on TV... but I do admit that I favour some more than others. For example;

Survivor (when it's on)
CSI (all of them... EVEN MIAMI)
Corner Gas (I think that might be Canadian only, though)
South Park
Scrubs
Veronica Mars (Also Canadian... I think... but Paris Hilton was in an episode... mmm)
Aeon Flux
The Maxx (when it was on)
Samurai Jack

I think that list could go on forever, so I'll just shut up now.

Favourite Programmes

We all seem to share a common love of MITM, but aside from the genious that is MITM what are your 3 other favorite television shows? See if there is a link??

*MITM
1. Friends
2. Simpsons
3. Black Books (English Comedy- not that many people have heard of it)

Emrysgirl

currently running ones:
1. Monk
2. Scrubs
3. Law and Order: SVU

No, no connection:)

ever:
1. Fawlty Towers
2. Monk
3. Seinfeld? Or Scrubs again?

Does Monty Python count?

Wemboy

Re: Favourite Programmes

Deweyrules! said:
We all seem to share a common love of MITM, but aside from the genious that is MITM what are your 3 other favorite television shows? See if there is a link??

*MITM
1. Friends
2. Simpsons
3. Black Books (English Comedy- not that many people have heard of it)
Good to see another Black Books fan, i'm working my way through the dvd boxset at the moment, it's quality! Can't do a top three, sorry, just too hard to slim my list of favourite shows down that much.

Ryebeach

I watch a lot of TV. Too much, some may say;)

Can't miss shows:

MITM
Cold Case
ER
Arrested Development
CSI:Miami
Summerland
7th Heaven
Everwood
Lost
Six Feet Under

If I'm home I'll watch:

Law and Order
Law and Order:SVU
Scrubs
Will and Grace
Still Standing
The West Wing
Everybody Loves Raymond

Ryebeach

ekimanisirf said:
What's wrong with Cartoon Network?
Nothing's wrong with Cartoon Network. Even though I don't watch any shows on that channel, I still tune in now and again. No matter how old I am, I still enjoy watching cartoons. It brings back childhood memories.:)

Malcolm

Others than MitM? None. I watch oftenly Discovery Channel documentary (I love animals and prehistoric life), but I dont count that as a show.

No offense, but I dont like The Simpsons. Specially the last seasons. I dont know why people keeps comparing The Simpsons with MitM. I feel really annoyed when they do that.:mad: