"just one more flopper"

alfred

What's up guys? I'm new around here, and I'm glad I found this place. I've been trying to find a place to watch/download this show and it's been driving me crazy. I HATE those "free streaming IF you. . ." sites (I'll never buy from a company that pays those sites to make people take their surveys).

I'm going to get into downloading some of them tomorrow. I'll probably start with the episode, that the quote is from. I thought it would be clever to use that quote, but some of you guys from the united kingdom might actually know what a "flopper" is.

Just as a side note, you guys have the best bar games. We only have pool over here for the most part. And if you can find a dart board, some dude is trying to hit a bull's eye and doesn't even know how the game is supposed to be played. (I love darts . . . especially when the announcer on tv goes "oooonnnneeeee hhhhuuuunnnnnnddddddrrrrrrreeeeeeeedddddd aaaannnnnddddd eeeeeeeeiiiiiigggghhhhhhhtttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyy" )

Nice to meet you guys. :)

Ryebeach

Hi, Alfred, and welcome to the MITMVC. :) I'm Rye and you've certainly come to the right place if you're a MITM fan. :D

Do you have a favorite episode or favorite season, in general?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome alfred, glad to hear you like the site.

Our site is actually international. We have the .co.uk domain causes its a well established domain. But we have members from all over the world.

If you need help you can email me from the link below.

alfred

Thanks rye and tj for the welcomes. So far my favorite season is 2 (although I haven't seen much of the final seasons, they tend to re-run the earlier seasons). My favorite episode is "therapy" (where the flopper quote is from).

I really loved that episode. Playing skittles with Dewey looks like it would be fun. I'd say out of the family I'm the most like Dewey.