Exclusive: Ask Frankie Muniz Your Questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reese_is_cool

Thanks a lot

Is this thing still on? anyhow here are my questions

Yo frankie,I love your show.
So I am your age , well 6 months older than you. In one episode from season 2, don't remember which , I couldn't help but think how mature you were or atleast so much more mature than me when I was 13. Heck you were more mature then than I am now!
SO whats with it? I mean how you get to be a self-aware grown up guy at a young age? any suggestions?
and,, MY favourite character from the show is that of reese ( everyone thought einstein was insane too ..... Until he started kickin ass!! lol )) . Was he just as funny in real too? or was it just the character ?

I would so love if you are actually reading this frankie!
Godd luck man

Malcolm191095

?

Hey Frankie, I have a few questions so let's get started. I am a big fan of yours and think you were great in MITM.

- Would you ever consider returning to the show for another season/spin-off/special episode?
- If so would you do it in like 20 years time with you as the father raising meddling kids?
- Was there any storylines that were dropped or was Season 8 planned?
- If so what were they? Do you know about them? What were the storylines?
- What do you think became of Malcolm in college?
- I f you got to write or do one more episode what would it be about?
- Do you plan on returning to acting?
- What was your favourite experience/episode of the series?
- Why is there no Malcolm DVD's past Season 1? What can we do to get them out? Has FOX simply forgotten about the show?
- Are there any plans for a reunion special or anything anytime in the future?
- Are you like Malcolm in real life?
- Why did the show end? It was a great show! My favourite show!
- Are you still in contact with any other cast members? If so get them to do a reunion episode or another season!
- I f the show continued.....
-What do you think would have happened to Francis and Piama, Dewey, Malcolm, Reese, Jamie and Hal and Lois?
-Do you think Hal and Lois would have had a boy or girl?

Thank you, I wish there would be more episodes. Please. I need more. At least a spin off or special!!!!! Thank you so much. I hope I get the chance to ask you questions again one day. Good luck for the future and with your race car driving.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Questions are now closed.

I will be organising the questions and sending them along to Frankie today. As I said before I cannot guarantee an answer to every question. When Frankie gets back to me I'll post the answers here, on facebook and on the front page.

Webzir

If I'm not late: Please add regards from Polish Fans if you don't send questions yet :)

Beside: respect for tjpeople for reach to Frankie 8)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.