Spoiler: "Chad's Sleepover" including images (Merged)

admin

Retired Administrator
Spoiler: Chad's Sleepover

Spoiler for Chad's Sleepover:
This is a really good ep from what little I have on it.

Malcolm gets to school and finds out he wasn't kewl enough to be told that it's Ditch Day. There are no students there, just teachers drinking and gathering.

Dewey invites Chad for a sleepover. And it seems Chad is the child from hell according to his parents. They hand Hal restraints for when Chad is sleeping, a whole mess of pills, all kinds of instructions on being careful. It's a really funny scene.

And right now, that's all I have on this ep, but it really sounds good.
Source: http://carrigon1.proboards43.com/ - free registration required :)

arach

Re: "Chad's Sleepover" Image

Interesting. I really like that crazy looking kid. What powers do they mean?

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Looks good, thanks MITM18. We've seen Chad before arach, he's one of the Buseys. Should be a great ep.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

this is the same kid who tried to stab someone with paste so it could be paste related, as he has a evil liking to it. Or some plot to do with his oven gloves. that's my guess.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I read a spoiler that he sleeps over at Dewey's house and quite basically goes crazy.

ahelm13

Official FOX spoilers for 3/27 episode "Chad's Sleepover"

from thefutoncritic
Spoiler for Episode Title: "Chad's Sleepover" (MIM-615):

MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE (3/27)
Air Date: 3/27/05 (SUNDAY)
Time Slot: 7:30 PM-8:00 PM EST on FOX
Episode Title: "Chad's Sleepover" (MIM-615)

BE WARY OF YOUR HOUSEGUESTS ON "MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE" SUNDAY, MARCH 27, ON FOX

After Hal forbids Dewey from inviting his classmate Chad over for a sleepover, Dewey quickly finds out that his father had good reason. Not only does Chad shred Dewey's clothes with a hatchet, he also discovers a naked picture of Lois that Hal was desperately trying to hide. Meanwhile, Malcolm and Reese find out that they are not as popular as they once thought on the MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE episode "Chad's Sleepover" Sunday, March 27 (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT). (MIM-615) (TV-TBA)

Cast: Jane Kaczmarek as Lois, Bryan Cranston as Hal, Frankie Muniz as Malcolm, Justin Berfield as Reese, Erik Per Sullivan as Dewey and Chris Masterson as Francis

Guest Cast: Cameron Monaghan as Chad

There is also going to be a repeat of "Dewey's Opera" Friday April 1st at 8:30.

Dewey

Minimalistic
Re: Official FOX spoilers for 3/27 episode "Chad's Sleepover"

Sounds like an interesting episode. Can't wait.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

from the loooks of this spoiler, this might become a classic.

admin

Retired Administrator

yes it certainly does sound good, perhaps this will be the icing on the cake of season 6 :D ?

yardgames

Retired Administrator

That Friday item you mentioned, is that on Fox? I heard they cancelled Johnny Zero, are they filling that timeslot with Malcolm right now?

It's hard to believe they could even think that the show they trashed at the beginning of the season could come through on a Friday for them!

ahelm13

Yep it's on FOX. Johnny Zero is gone and they're making Friday all comedies now (new bernie mac's and other random reruns) and then I think they'll doing movies there during sweeps in May.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I could see that working out, if they can compete successfully with TGIF on ABC.

I think they know that MITM is still one of their best shows, after five years, and I think it's good they're taking advantage of that.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

very interesting... I guess I got to get more VHS tapes to handle all the recording.

MITM18

Synopsis:

After Hal forbids Dewey from inviting his classmate Chad over for a sleepover, Dewey quickly finds out that his father had good reason. Not only does Chad shred Dewey's clothes with a hatchet, he also discovers a naked picture of Lois that Hal was desperately trying to hide. Meanwhile, Malcolm and Reese find out that they are not as popular as they once thought on the MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE episode “Chad's Sleepover” Sunday, March 27 (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT).

yardgames

Retired Administrator

According to Carrigon, there's also a scene where Malcolm finds out
"he wasn't kewl enough to be told that it's Ditch Day. There are no students [at school,] just teachers drinking and gathering."
Should be a fun episode. Can't wait to see Chad's rampage!