Justin Berfield's New LA House

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

Justin Berfield paid $1,450,000 in May for a newly built, three-bedroom house in Los Angeles Venice area.

Features in the three-level house in Venice include two and half baths, split-level polished cement floors in the living-dining area and in the powder room, an all-stainless Bosch kitchen with custom kitchen cabinetry, and a floor-to-ceiling sliding glass wall that opens to the front patio on the main level. Other features include oak floors and two large bedrooms on the second level, and a master suite with a gull-wing ceiling, two walk-in closets, a large bath with a spa shower, and a private deck that looks out on the street.

See more photos of the house in our GALLERY.

He continues to own a 6,483-square-foot house at 24944 Lorena Drive in Calabasas, California that he bought from Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson.

Source: bergproperties.com

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1693

I actually think I've seen that house. I like it.

Wemboy

Not the most attractive looking house in my opinion, and a bit out of place by the looks of it. But seems cool inside. Anyway, who am I to criticise, don't think I'll be buying a million dollar home any time soon.

AlexTheMartian

i am walking distance to Venice area... and yeah, it seems every block in all of beach cities have at least 1 out-of place house. lol.

At least it is not like Santa Monica where every 3 houses is an experiment with architecture :tongue:

Richiepiep

Administrator
This looks like a very cool, stylish house, but in the area, it seems to stick out like a sore thumb, being squashed between much lower, more traditional houses. I'm guessing those neighbours won't be catching a ray of sunlight! Neat house, weird location! (not that this is any of my business of course :blushing:).

Rich

AlexTheMartian

um, forgot where i read this (either here or justin's official forum) but didn't he just sell that Calabasas "Newlyweds" house and now living in Malibu? (not sure if it is the place i remember him having years ago in Malbu, or a new home)

So what's up with this Venice house, he still owns it?

No I am not stalking.. I'll leave that to the crazy woman who was arrested at Britney Spear's house... who just happens to be a student at my college :s

I just really like nice houses in LA :) this is such a great place to live