Expectations of Season 7

admin

Retired Administrator
MITM-Fan said:
yeah...what's wrong with a boyfriend? :D:p

:cool:
Lol, a gay Dewey, that would be an interesting set of storylines - I don't think I've ever seen a sitcom with a gay child in it before - although I don't know how well that would go down with the Dewey fanbase! :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
MITM has dealed with an awful lot of controversial issues, it really has. But I don't think they'll do anything with homosexuality.

Similarly, they didn't touch on the extremely controversial topic of abortion when they had the chance with Lois' pregnancy of Jamie in season four.

MITM18

They will never have a gay Dewey.

The show isnt the most popular show to begin with by allowing Dewey to be gay would be a horrible decision, since alot of viewers will not watch that.

Dewey/Eric just hasnt gone into puberty.

yardgames said:
MITM has dealed with an awful lot of controversial issues, it really has. But I don't think they'll do anything with homosexuality.
They did with Reese/Malcolm gay issue, in Pearl Harbor.

They arent going to revist it again.

Trust me

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Gay Dabney would be funny. With that actor moving on to other projects, chances are it won't happen, but we can dream....

Ok, maybe that didn't come out right.

MITM18

Nope, his contract expired and has been working with the upcoming show, War At Home.

Cant do two shows at once since sceduling conflicts.

admin

Retired Administrator
yardgames said:
Gay Dabney would be funny. With that actor moving on to other projects, chances are it won't happen, but we can dream....

Ok, maybe that didn't come out right.
Well it didn't come out quite right... unless your hiding something from us :D

Anyway, back to the point, even though Dabney's contract has expired, it would be really nice if they could bring back some of the other Krelboyne's for this last season - Malcolm needs to end on a high, acedmically and socially I feel, otherwise the series will end on a down in my opinion.

MITM-Fan

I don't know what you guys think but I want Cynthia back! :p
Yes, I know she's annoying as hell but funny, too. And she reminds me, just a little bit, of a friend of mine. :D

:cool:

J

JonAnd85

I don't know if i wan't Cynthia back, but i must admit that i think she was funny sometimes. And i totally agree that they should rejoin some of the Krelboyne's, and do some crazy things.
But please! Don't make a big thing about Jamie in Season 7, let him continue to be a character that will showing up in some episodes.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the forums. Thanks for posting your thoughts, I'm looking forward to reading more of your opinions.

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
yardgames said:
They've touch on homosexuality. What about Eric's two dads? Or when Francis pretended to be gay at that beauty pagent?

But they would never have a main character become gay (which is probably more what you meant), especially not one of the boys. It's a very difficult time for someone. There's really not much comedy in it. Besides, Dewey is way too young to realize he's gay.

And I would love for Cynthia to come back! I think she's great.

MITM18

This could be a good finale or mid season episode or even beginning episodes, Piama and Franics having a baby, but its a girl.

We see Jamie picking on her, fights between the babies.

SaD_bUt_TrUe16

I don't know what you guys think but I want Cynthia back! :p
Yes, I know she's annoying as hell but funny, too. And she reminds me, just a little bit, of a friend of mine
i like cynthia... her voice is kind of annoying i must admit, but i love her character... especially in the ep where malcolm starts high school... but i liked the idea about reese and malcolm getting into the same school, it's quite funny... but i doubt it'll happen... I see Reese getting a girl pregnant before he'd even go to college... the dewey being gay one disturbed me a little :p .. but dewey having a crush/girlfriend would be cool... I would love some more piama francis plots, i miss them...

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
SaD_bUt_TrUe16 said:
I see Reese getting a girl pregnant before he'd even go to college...
I really don't think Reese could get a girl into bed.

That's one of the details I loved about If Boys Were Girls. The girl version of Reese gets pregnant. If Reese was a girl, he/she would totally have gotten knocked up by now. A stupid girl can get laid a lot easier than a stupid boy can.

But I don't see Reese ever going to college either. He, and his family, seems to have already assumed that he isn't. (in the one where Malcolm visits college, Reese asks why he wasn't looking at colleges since he's a year older, worrying Hal and Lois before revealing that he was just joking around) Plus, the family has no money. Malcolm will probably get a full ride to some school because he's so smart, but Reese doesn't have a chance. I still think he should become a professional chef. If you start as a prep cook and work your way up, you can become very successful without ever going to school. Since he's so good at that, and really not much else, I have a feeling that's what will happen.

Jamie

It's too bad they don't bring Dabney back and have him admit he's gay. That would add for some good storylines. Reese being gay would be good, but they wouldn't do it at this point I don't think. Too inconsistent with past episodes.