Best UK TV channel for watching/recording Malcolm in the Middle?

MITM_Fan

Is there any possibility in getting all in HD-720P?

Sky Receivers got HD support, so guess the channels too.

The group LOL did HDTV but it's standard not 720p.

Batch

Malcolm in broadcast in 720p, but as far as i know, there is no way to capture it and transfer to PC.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Malcolm in broadcast in 720p, but as far as i know, there is no way to capture it and transfer to PC.

It is possible. However finding people who are willing and skilled and have the equipment to do it is hard.

Lets just say I'm "working on it".

MITM_Fan

TYVM.

Normal size for PDTV/HDTV is 175MB.
HD 720P is 500MB.

I'll wait to get in HD.

P.S: Damned, finished watching season 4 in a week, it's cuz it's so fun I couldn't stop watching, now on the 5th season, quite sad I'm coming to the end /2 more seasons. :( I couldn't wish there was more than 7 but somekind of a tv extra ep or a movie would be awesome.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Hey, I want to be some random extra at least once :eek:hmy:. What better place than a MITM movie. :p

I do not think MITM is a thing that would use CG, more like special effects / pyrotechnics. :thumbup1:

I'm sure you'd make a great extra *pats on head*

Lets keep mitm movie discussion to this thread tho.

live4mitm

I have a HD Receiver with 500 GB HDD to record up to 1080p, but I'm living in Germany and here all season are sent in 4:3 ;). I whish someone could upload all 7 seasons in HD.

Batch

I have a HD Receiver with 500 GB HDD to record up to 1080p, but I'm living in Germany and here all season are sent in 4:3 ;). I whish someone could upload all 7 seasons in HD.

I have the receiver so can watch it in HD but have no way or getting it from the receiver HDD to my PC, the equipment costs €200 - 300 :(

live4mitm

@batch

You can record it, but not transfer it to PC? My receiver has a USB port I can plug in my externel HDD and copy it.

Batch

As it is shown on a premium channel it is highly encrypted and therefore can be transferred to an external HDD but it is impossible to play :(

The only way to transfer it is to record from the HDMI output in real time, requiring an expensive device.