Frankie's Acne, No more Malcolm talking to the camera? - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frankie's Acne, No more Malcolm talking to the camera?

Default Re: Frankie's Acne, No more Malcolm talking to the camera?

Its not acne, I can promise you that.

I am allowed to see the shows in high resolution quality better then the supposed "high definition" that Fox tells people it is (which its not).

And I can tell you this there is no sign of acne anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by MITM18
    Its not acne, I can promise you that.

I am allowed to see the shows in high resolution quality better then the supposed "high definition" that Fox tells people it is (which its not).

And I can tell you this there is no sign of acne anywhere.
    I think it has mainly cleared up now, but in previous seasons, especially Season 5 I think - It was clear that he was having acne troubles.

I see, I'll have to check that

Not to be harsh in anyway, but acne happens to most everybody. It's a part of growing up. I think that the team that films MITM could have come up with something a little more creative to cover it up rather than just cut out the camera talk scenes. Personally, I think those scenes are a huge insight to how Malcom sees the world around him... but thats just me, I've been known to say stupid things.

JonAnd85 Guest

But have the "camera talk scenes" been reduce so much? In Season 6 i think that only happend in one or two episodes. Or have i miss sometime when he didn't talk to the camera? Did that ever happend in Season 1,2,3,4,5? Or is it just in Season 6 this happends?

I'm pretty sure Malcolm talked to the camera at least once in every episode before season 6. Most episodes he would talk at least twice. If anyone finds an exception, let me know.

And it's not just that he doesn't talk to the camera as much anymore, it seems more forced now; like the writer just throw it in there for continuity. They used to use it as an effective tool, but now it just seems to be a burden.

Quote Originally Posted by ekimanisirf
    Not to be harsh in anyway, but acne happens to most everybody. It's a part of growing up. I think that the team that films MITM could have come up with something a little more creative to cover it up rather than just cut out the camera talk scenes. Personally, I think those scenes are a huge insight to how Malcom sees the world around him... but thats just me, I've been known to say stupid things.
    Exactly, acne does happen to most people - it yes you are right the camera talk scenes are a huge insight to how Malcolm sees the world - without them the things he says and do do seem odd. Its about time a celebrity stood up and admitted acne troubles, then at least every teenager across the planet would not be afraid to go out because of theirs.