How much Lois does your mother have?

Evil King

F.A.Q Freak
I did search and couldn't find a thread like this, please let me know if you do know one.

So yeah, how much Lois does your mum/carer have in her?

Was she extremely strict?
Did she take things too far?
Did she shout all the time?
Were you scared of her?
Did she embarrass you?

:tongue:

Personally for me, yes she was actually pretty strict and she shouted a lot. She did embarrass me occasionally (oh goodness, I remember some instances...), I definitely wasn't scared of her though, even though she was quite strict. :)

KelEl

Oh my, my mom is a lot like Lois. My mom shouts (still does!) about all the dumbest things... "Where's my other shoe!" and she blames me for it even though I know I didn't do it. :mellow: And I got some really weird punishments. Like sitting in the bottom of a closed closet.

But the thing that makes them most alike is that I got embarressed by her all the time. I remember the first instance where I told her that she did...we were at a car wash, and well, our van was really dirty, so when it came out of the wash thing, my mom made this big fit about how they were going to put it through again until it was clean! And they kept saying no, but my mom kind of forced them. :blushing: So then as we wait, I'm standing there and she asked me what was wrong and I yelled "You embarress me!!" and then she yelled at me, and then that of course made everything worse.

...and no, I have no Hal-like dad to balance my Lois-like mother. :s