To All Guests and Members, Why Not Introduce Yourself? - Page 4
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: To All Guests and Members, Why Not Introduce Yourself?

Hi and welcome! This forum is active although sometimes it is pretty quiet. I also joined only a year or so ago but I still enjoy reading posts here. I don't post that much myself though.

Yes, there's gas in the car.

The website if read by a lot of people, however only a few cool people post Thanks for your contributions!
    Need help? Email Me Here

Default I'm back

Hello, remember me? I used to board here but stopped nearly a year ago because I joined another forum (nohomers.net). I was banned then, so I joined a new forum, which I will not name. But my experience there was horrible. I even received death threats! So, I'm back, and here to stay

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickGaffey View Post
    Hello, remember me? I used to board here but stopped nearly a year ago because I joined another forum (nohomers.net). I was banned then, so I joined a new forum, which I will not name. But my experience there was horrible. I even received death threats! So, I'm back, and here to stay
    Welcome back! Sorry to hear you had a bad time elsewhere.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Hi,

Well, it's difficult to introduce yourself and not to tell too much about you at the same time. Anyway, I try it. I am older than Frankie, but younger than Chris and live in a county in Central Europe, where there are still reruns of Malcolm in the Middle on TV all the time. Nevertheless I had used to ignore the series till last year, when I decided to give it a chance and eventually watched all 151 episodes. Now I consider MITM as the best sitcom ever. That's all I have to say for now.

Btw.: "Blauge" is the term used in the German version to describe the legendary blellow (which, I think, sounds much better).

Welcome!

Blauge does sound cool indeed! Inventive screen name.

Quote Originally Posted by Blauge View Post
    Btw.: "Blauge" is the term used in the German version to describe the legendary blellow (which, I think, sounds much better).
    Hi there! Welcome to our Forum!

'Blauge' indeed sounds cool, and I remember we discussed it before on the German part of this forum. But, hey, what's wrong with 'blelb'?

Rich

If you can read German:

http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/...ghlight=blauge
    All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Bei▀ mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickGaffey View Post
    Wecome back! Very sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, I know the kind of stuff you're talking about. In that respect, the Internet, especially its relative anonymity, can be both a great blessing and a terrible curse.....

Rich

Default Hi I'm back

Hi to everyone on the mitm voting community
    It's me Malcolmfa
    As you know I haven,t been on this forum since sept 3 2013 I have so much missed you guys as i can see a lot has gone on since I have last been on here so and there has been a lot of new members
    God bless you all and mitm rocks and rules
    From
    Malcolmfa
    So here to a long future on this board I remember me and tjpeople created a strong friendship
    Last edited by malcolmfa; Apr 30, 2014 at 05:59 AM. Reason: mite instead mitm
    nathan

Hi Nathan,

Wow, such glowing priase is always welcome! Awesome! We feel truly humbled ....

I hope you will feel at home again on these boards, and we'll keep doing our best to make you feel that way.

Rich