To All Guests and Members, Why Not Introduce Yourself?

Blauge

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Blauge does sound cool indeed! ;) Inventive screen name.
'Blauge' indeed sounds cool, and I remember we discussed it before on the German part of this forum.
With "sounds much better" I actually referred to blellow, not to the German translation. Sorry for the confusion! I have never watched any of the original episodes [:blushing:], so I just think the screen name "Blauge" is more ... erm ... honest (so to say). Furthermore "blellow" is already in use (albeit by a member who joined in 2005 and has never written any forum message since then).
But, hey, what's wrong with 'blelb'? :p
Maybe the fact that it only consists of one syllable?
Yes, I can. Unfortunately the German sub board has been in a kind of comatose state for years now. :(

Karin

Staff - The One Who Mods
Ah, nevermind. ;)
I like the sound of 'blauge'. Haha. And I’ve never seen the German dubbed version, everything on tv is subtitled here so no funny vocal translations.

Richiepiep

Administrator
Hi Blauge,

Yes, I completely agree on the syllables. I guess they chose 'blauge', because Reese moves his mouth in a way that suggests two syllables.

I wonder if the French have 'blaune', or something else.

I came across an Italian 'Nonciclopedia' (nonsense Wikipedia), which maintains that 'blallo' is a separate colour, unlike 'verde'. :p

True, the German forum is comatose. I tried to revive a bit of it, but after German moderator Dabney (from the Malcolm Mittendrin site forum, which got hacked and destroyed) left, no one else has moved over to ours.

I guess we'll have to leave it at that. At least we have our 'Episodenführer', and if I ever come across more factual German stuff, like plot outlines, I think I'll post it there, with a reference.

Because of search engine indexing, there's always a fair chance casual German users will end up here.

Rich

Last edited:

Sweet_Pie

Hi everyone! My name is Courtnee and I'm 21 years old. I just started watching the show (as I was too young when it first aired on TV, and I live in Indonesia, didn't have cable or anything like that back then. I don't think any local channels have aired Malcolm on TV!) a few weeks ago and I couldn't stop watching. I'm currently on season 5 now, and so far season 4 & 5 are my favorites. I'm not sure if this forum is still active but I hope it is still active somehow because I would love to talk/discuss about MITM with you guys! :)

Last edited:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! The forum was down for a while due to technical issues, and is just back this month, so it might be a bit quiet, but hopefully will get busy again soon!

Hi everyone! My name is Courtnee and I'm 21 years old. I just started watching the show (as I was too young when it first aired on TV, and I live in Indonesia, didn't have cable or anything like that back then. I don't think any local channels have aired Malcolm on TV!) a few weeks ago and I couldn't stop watching. I'm currently on season 5 now, and so far season 4 & 5 are my favorites. I'm not sure if this forum is still active but I hope it is still active somehow because I would love to talk/discuss about MITM with you guys! :)

malcot5007

Welcome, I'm a new member on here. I've been a fan of the show since it began rerunning on nick@nite in the late 00's.