To All Guests and Members, Why Not Introduce Yourself?

Hello, I'm new here. I started watching this show over a month ago on Nick at Night.
BTW, I just wanted to know, how do I upload an avatar and sig here?

Lparsons7981

Hello, I'm new here. I started watching this show over a month ago on Nick at Night.
BTW, I just wanted to know, how do I upload an avatar and sig here?

Welcome, glad to see more fans drawn by Nick at Nite, always a good sign! Did you ever have an interest in the show when it originally aired by chance? Or is it completely new to you (like you never heard of it before?)

To upload an avatar and a sig pic click on "CP" near the top of the page and the buttons should be on the screen in your profile options. :)

Dew_Fan

Hi

Hi, my name is Justin, I live in Ohio, and I have been watching the show for three years now. At first, i was just a guest looking at some of the forum and galleries, but when i read this, I decided that I wanted to let my voice be heard and I have to say, I am glad that I did. It feels really good getting your opinion out their and see what other people have to say about it. I think it was a great choice to become a member. :D

PeterU

Super Moderator
Hi, Justin. (Very MITM-appropriate name, by the way! ;) )

Glad to have you here. As I've said in another post, we're enjoying your contributions. :)

Chunky Malcolm

Hello

Hello my name is Alec. I guess I joined this site a "little" late (6 years after show ended). I have been watching this show for quite a while (a few years ago) and am a huge fan. My favorite characters are Malcolm and Dewey, tied. I was reluctant to post this because I am shy-ish :( but everybody seems so friendly here. :2thumbsup:
See you guys later, I guess.

smlime16

Hi I'm new on this site as well as semi-new to Malcolm in the Middle. I am trying to figure out if this website is still used because nothing is recent, but then I joined many years after the show ended. So if it is, hi to anyone who reads this, and if it isn't I have no shame in writing to myself. :)

Karin

Staff - The One Who Mods
Hi and welcome! This forum is active although sometimes it is pretty quiet. I also joined only a year or so ago but I still enjoy reading posts here. I don't post that much myself though. :blushing:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
The website if read by a lot of people, however only a few cool people post ;) Thanks for your contributions!

PatrickGaffey

I'm back

Hello, remember me? I used to board here but stopped nearly a year ago because I joined another forum (nohomers.net). I was banned then, so I joined a new forum, which I will not name. But my experience there was horrible. I even received death threats! So, I'm back, and here to stay

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Hello, remember me? I used to board here but stopped nearly a year ago because I joined another forum (nohomers.net). I was banned then, so I joined a new forum, which I will not name. But my experience there was horrible. I even received death threats! So, I'm back, and here to stay

Welcome back! Sorry to hear you had a bad time elsewhere.

Blauge

Hi,

Well, it's difficult to introduce yourself and not to tell too much about you at the same time. Anyway, I try it. I am older than Frankie, but younger than Chris and live in a county in Central Europe, where there are still reruns of Malcolm in the Middle on TV all the time. Nevertheless I had used to ignore the series till last year, when I decided to give it a chance and eventually watched all 151 episodes. Now I consider MITM as the best sitcom ever. That's all I have to say for now.

Btw.: "Blauge" is the term used in the German version to describe the legendary blellow (which, I think, sounds much better).

Richiepiep

Administrator
Wecome back! Very sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, I know the kind of stuff you're talking about. In that respect, the Internet, especially its relative anonymity, can be both a great blessing and a terrible curse.....

Rich

malcolmfa

Hi I'm back

Hi to everyone on the mitm voting community
It's me Malcolmfa
As you know I haven,t been on this forum since sept 3 2013 I have so much missed you guys as i can see a lot has gone on since I have last been on here so and there has been a lot of new members
God bless you all and mitm rocks and rules
From
Malcolmfa
So here to a long future on this board I remember me and tjpeople created a strong friendship

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
Hi Nathan,

Wow, such glowing priase is always welcome! Awesome! We feel truly humbled .... :blushing:

I hope you will feel at home again on these boards, and we'll keep doing our best to make you feel that way.

Rich