To All Guests and Members, Why Not Introduce Yourself?

admin

Retired Administrator
To All

Our community is is filled with thoughtful and intriguing ideas from MITM fans from all over the world. But is your view here? The case is most probably not.

If you are a guest, or simply a non speaking member, pluck up the courage (register if you are a guest) and post a new thread of a reply to a previous one. We are all very friendly here so you don't have to worry about posting in the wrong place.

In fact, if you are a newly signed up guest or non-speaking member, or just a member who hasn't said much in a while - why not post an introduction about yourself here. If not why not answer one of the many hundreds of thought provoking topics within our boards, regardless of whether they are MITM related or not.

Many of you will realise that without new people coming into the forums, they will simply become stale and die. Don't let that happen! If you are one of those people who just like to read as a guest or member, pluck up the courage to post a reply, no matter how small or insignificant you may think it is, they build up into making a huge difference within a community.

Have you a new idea for a MITM game, or a new story - or just simply want to express you views, come in and chat about it!

1 brick on its own cannot do much, thousands of bricks together can make a magnicent building! :D

admin

Retired Administrator
Re: To All Guests and Members

I would like to repromote this message.

You can all do your bit and post, start new discussions etc. Don't allow the community you can a visit to die away.

You can help us out.

Why not start with a "Hello I am...." post in the Tiki Lounge.

bluecobweb

Hello my name is Yvonne and I started watching Malcolm in the Middle three months ago and have watched it everyday ever since. Everyone in the family is cool, but my favorite is Reese with Dewey being a close second. Besides the fact that I am a loser I really love MitM!

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Nice to meet you Yvonne. :) Good to have new MITM fans like yourself--can't wait to hear more of your thoughts and opinions about the show.

backfence

hi, i'm daniel, uh i've watched mitm since the very first episode when it premiered but just became a member here today, my favorite character by far is hal since the second episode and even after the shows wrapped up i haven't forgotten about and how could i forget about a show as great and groundbreaking as mitm, plus i can't go a week without seeing hal scheme to get out of trouble, even with 5 children in the house hal always seems to greatly out do their degree of trouble, rock on hal.

Last edited:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
hi, i'm daniel, uh i've watched mitm since the very first episode when it premiered but just became a member here today, my favorite character by far is hal since the second episode and even after the shows wrapped up i haven't forgotten about and how could i forget about a show as great and groundbreaking as mitm, plus i can't go a week without seeing hal scheme to get out of trouble, even with 5 children in the house hal always seems to greatly out do their degree of trouble, rock on hal.

Welcome :) Glad to see you joined up. You've made some nice posts :)

Ryebeach

Hi Daniel and welcome to the VC. Great to have you aboard and I've enjoyed reading your posts today. :)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Hi Daniel, glad to have you here! I agree with TJ and Rye - your posts are very thoguht provoking and add to the community. Please feel free to pm me, TJ, yardgames if you have any questions. Welcome! :)

Orayne

Hey! I'm a new member from France! (so sorry for mistakes...)
Obviously I'm a huge fan of Malcolm in the Middle since the very beginning!
This show is the best ever!
All characters are great but my favourite is Reese!:
<3

Last edited:

ramona

hallo..
my name is ramona and I come from
germany! :)
I like malcolm in the middle very
much, couse it´s so funny! :)
in germany it´s called "malcolm mittendrin"! :tongue:
I´m sorry for my bad english.. :rolleyes:

byebye

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
hallo..
my name is ramona and I come from
germany! :)
I like malcolm in the middle very
much, couse it´s so funny! :)
in germany it´s called "malcolm mittendrin"! :tongue:
I´m sorry for my bad english.. :rolleyes:

byebye

Welcome ramona, we hope you enjoy your stay if you need help you can email me from the link below.

We have quite a few german members.

xxJasmin1992

Hi!
My name is Jasmin and I come from Germany!
I love malcolm in the middle,because it´s so funny!My favourite character is Reese,but I like the others too:D
bye