To All Guests and Members, Why Not Introduce Yourself? - Page 5
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: To All Guests and Members, Why Not Introduce Yourself?

Thanks for the warm welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Karin View Post
    Blauge does sound cool indeed! Inventive screen name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richiepiep View Post
    'Blauge' indeed sounds cool, and I remember we discussed it before on the German part of this forum.
    With "sounds much better" I actually referred to blellow, not to the German translation. Sorry for the confusion! I have never watched any of the original episodes [], so I just think the screen name "Blauge" is more ... erm ... honest (so to say). Furthermore "blellow" is already in use (albeit by a member who joined in 2005 and has never written any forum message since then).
    But, hey, what's wrong with 'blelb'?
    Maybe the fact that it only consists of one syllable?
    Yes, I can. Unfortunately the German sub board has been in a kind of comatose state for years now.

Ah, nevermind.
    I like the sound of 'blauge'. Haha. And I’ve never seen the German dubbed version, everything on tv is subtitled here so no funny vocal translations.

Hi Blauge,

Yes, I completely agree on the syllables. I guess they chose 'blauge', because Reese moves his mouth in a way that suggests two syllables.

I wonder if the French have 'blaune', or something else.

I came across an Italian 'Nonciclopedia' (nonsense Wikipedia), which maintains that 'blallo' is a separate colour, unlike 'verde'.

True, the German forum is comatose. I tried to revive a bit of it, but after German moderator Dabney (from the Malcolm Mittendrin site forum, which got hacked and destroyed) left, no one else has moved over to ours.

I guess we'll have to leave it at that. At least we have our 'Episodenführer', and if I ever come across more factual German stuff, like plot outlines, I think I'll post it there, with a reference.

Because of search engine indexing, there's always a fair chance casual German users will end up here.

Rich
    Last edited by Richiepiep; May 1, 2014 at 07:52 AM.
    All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Beiß mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!

Hi everyone! My name is Courtnee and I'm 21 years old. I just started watching the show (as I was too young when it first aired on TV, and I live in Indonesia, didn't have cable or anything like that back then. I don't think any local channels have aired Malcolm on TV!) a few weeks ago and I couldn't stop watching. I'm currently on season 5 now, and so far season 4 & 5 are my favorites. I'm not sure if this forum is still active but I hope it is still active somehow because I would love to talk/discuss about MITM with you guys!
    Last edited by Sweet_Pie; Apr 25, 2019 at 12:16 PM.

Welcome! The forum was down for a while due to technical issues, and is just back this month, so it might be a bit quiet, but hopefully will get busy again soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_Pie View Post
    Hi everyone! My name is Courtnee and I'm 21 years old. I just started watching the show (as I was too young when it first aired on TV, and I live in Indonesia, didn't have cable or anything like that back then. I don't think any local channels have aired Malcolm on TV!) a few weeks ago and I couldn't stop watching. I'm currently on season 5 now, and so far season 4 & 5 are my favorites. I'm not sure if this forum is still active but I hope it is still active somehow because I would love to talk/discuss about MITM with you guys!
    Need help? Email Me Here