So yeah... the olympics. =)
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: So yeah... the olympics. =)

Woot! So yeah... the olympics. =)

The Beijing Olympics everyone! So what's your favorite event, people, or whatever you like (or dislike) about the Olympics!

I love basketball. The All-American team was shweeeeeeet. Like all the biggest names in the US. But I didn't get to see whether they won or lost, because my sleeping mechanism doesn't let me stay up that late XD

I hated how they presented Taiwan in the opening ceremonies. I mean, a country is a place with its own government and boundaries. So therefore, Taiwan is a country, and should not have been called "Chinese Taipei". Ahh but this is just me ranting into Asian politics ^^:thumbup1:

I send you away a thousand miles/ and you become silent in black and white.

我送你離開 千里之外 你無聲黑白♥

What do you get when a shark loves a dolphin?

Michael Phelps

Smog. Tracking devices. Lead medals. Rain. Cameras. "Hospitality Squads" and claims of cheating by using technology developed by NASA which other countries can't afford. And another thing I liked about the Olympics was the distraction Russia gave to all those people who love crying about China's human rights record and Tibet.
    The jerk formerly known as J.

Cool ...

Thats Random.
    I <3 Malcolm In The Middle :thumbup1: