Malcolm in the Middle on YouTube - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Malcolm in the Middle on YouTube

The quality is way better, and you don't have to view them in 3 or 4 parts, and there aren't huge subtitles in foregin languages which are only useful to people who speak them.

Sp far, after checking, all of season one except for 101, 102, 103, 110, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 have been deleated
    Last edited by vching; May 26, 2007 at 10:34 AM.

Well, I could start a policy - make the episodes private and leave the peripheral stuff public. Which means, pretty much 80% of my stash, you have to be a friend of mine on YouTube to view.

I've been watching second season episodes on youtube (I'd never seen them before.) I watched Hal Quits yesterday.

Andy Gibb aged 12 (1970) and River Phoenix

It takes an hour for me to download one epsiode though. I really wnat to have all the episodes on my computer but it takes forever...

No offense to tj.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Thunder View Post
    It takes an hour for me to download one epsiode though. I really wnat to have all the episodes on my computer but it takes forever...

No offense to tj.
    Do you mean it takes ages to download slower than you normally download?

The files are around 90MB which is pretty small for an episode. However if you are not maxing out your internet connection do say.
    Need help? Email Me Here

wow ty for the episode man i just watched to first 2 episodes and they were awesome

Do you mean it takes ages to download slower than you normally download?

The files are around 90MB which is pretty small for an episode. However if you are not maxing out your internet connection do say.
    No really, I hour, but I didn't get to the end coz it took so long, it just takes a while, can you temm me why but not in techno terms coz I do not understand and can u tell me how to make it come quicker., plz? Is it possible to just watch them on the site, coz I do that with Avaar and it's a lot easier than downloading (but I want to download Malcolm eps)
    Malcolm in the Middle Rules!

You could try not to surf the internet while you download as your internet has a certain capacity for example 2mb. 1mb will be spent on the download and another 1mb will be spent on the surfing that you are doing so try and keep that to a minimum. Also, maybe it might be because your using Internet Explorer which is known to be slow. Try switching to Mozilla Firefox (just type it in Google), its basically a web browser that is much more faster than Internet Explorer and is much safer.

Otherwise if you aren't bothered...http://www.tv-links.co.uk, click TV Shows go to "M" and find Malcolm In The Middle. Season 7 hasn't been uploaded unfortunately.

Enjoy.

Thanks for the link. Oh and ManutdDevil I don't surf anything else it just takes forever for me.. I haven't tried it on my laptop yet though.
    Malcolm in the Middle Rules!