Malcolm in the Middle on YouTube

smithythedon

[YouTube links removed as they where all dead]

tjpeople said:
Youtube accounts with full Malcolm episodes or even clips WILL be removed by youtube. They may be up for a little while but will never last that long.

Because of this in my opinion its (mostly) pointless putting the work into uploading them there. However some people still do it. I support these people because the more people who see MITM the better, but its also slightly futile.

The official MITMVC policy is that we allow the linking to episodes on youtube (or other video sites) or links to downloads, as long as there is no payment involved.

Therefore feel free to post links to MITM episodes on youtube. However lets keep it to just this thread. I've merged some older youtube threads together with this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgiEBCt3GGE

Last edited by a moderator:

reese35

Some bad news - Narutokun0099 and MITMTube, 2 of YouTube's Malcolm uploaders' accounts have closed, leaving many an episode unavailable (likely caused by someone with a vendetta). Therefore, I am starting Operation: Filler - an effort to get all MitM episodes back on YouTube. So if there are any episodes that need to be put back, let me know.

AlexTheMartian

well sorry to say, but I am not surprised, I'm pretty sure YouTube does not allow TV episodes on it, unless it is from the network itself. I love MITM and all.. but I hate to see peoples accounts deleted.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
YouTube's official stance is that they do not allow copyrighted content, but the company does not enforce that policy unless they are approached by the copyright holders. So someone involved with Fox would have had to report the MITM eps; they don't investigate every random claim they receive because there's just too many. But TJ's working on putting up the eps here for us to enjoy, and they are probably higher quality than YouTube anyway. :)

Amigo22

Super Moderator
The quality is way better, and you don't have to view them in 3 or 4 parts, and there aren't huge subtitles in foregin languages which are only useful to people who speak them.

vching

Sp far, after checking, all of season one except for 101, 102, 103, 110, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 have been deleated

Last edited:

reese35

Well, I could start a policy - make the episodes private and leave the peripheral stuff public. Which means, pretty much 80% of my stash, you have to be a friend of mine on YouTube to view.

APK

I've been watching second season episodes on youtube (I'd never seen them before.) I watched Hal Quits yesterday.

It takes an hour for me to download one epsiode though. I really wnat to have all the episodes on my computer but it takes forever...

No offense to tj.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
It takes an hour for me to download one epsiode though. I really wnat to have all the episodes on my computer but it takes forever...

No offense to tj.

Do you mean it takes ages to download slower than you normally download?

The files are around 90MB which is pretty small for an episode. However if you are not maxing out your internet connection do say.

Do you mean it takes ages to download slower than you normally download?

The files are around 90MB which is pretty small for an episode. However if you are not maxing out your internet connection do say.

No really, I hour, but I didn't get to the end coz it took so long, it just takes a while, can you temm me why but not in techno terms coz I do not understand and can u tell me how to make it come quicker., plz? Is it possible to just watch them on the site, coz I do that with Avaar and it's a lot easier than downloading (but I want to download Malcolm eps)

ManUtdDevil

You could try not to surf the internet while you download as your internet has a certain capacity for example 2mb. 1mb will be spent on the download and another 1mb will be spent on the surfing that you are doing so try and keep that to a minimum. Also, maybe it might be because your using Internet Explorer which is known to be slow. Try switching to Mozilla Firefox (just type it in Google), its basically a web browser that is much more faster than Internet Explorer and is much safer.

Otherwise if you aren't bothered...http://www.tv-links.co.uk, click TV Shows go to "M" and find Malcolm In The Middle. Season 7 hasn't been uploaded unfortunately.

Enjoy.