Getting hold of downloaded episodes . . . on DVD?

Plankton

Hey, so I came accross this site when looking for a way to get hold of some Malcolm episodes. I've tried various torrents before, but all are incredibly slow and lack seeders. Thought the torrent looked great here, but again, it would quite literally take me years to download it at the rate I've managed.

So basically, I'm wondering if someone who has a complete, high-quality collection would be willing to burn them to a bunch of DVDs and post them to me (I'm in the UK btw, but it doesn't make much difference). I would pay for the cost of the DVDs/Postage and of course effort in burning them all.

I apologize if this is in a wrong forum, if it's been asked many times before or if it's against any rules or anything. I am a complete nub looking for some help.

Thanks

Sam

AlexTheMartian

I at one time thought about putting them in DVDs in a nice format with menus and all, and getting a multi-disk burner and selling copies... but I decided not to go through with the plan because I realized there would be guys in suits at my front door, caring me away kicking and screaming. Heck, it WOULD look like an episode of Malcolm in the Middle in real life!

*sigh* sometime i wish life was as entertaining as a sitcom.

Last edited by a moderator:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Plankton, dont worry about asking the wrong questions.

However the the MITMVC does not support the selling of episodes. We are very pro-sharing and have our .torrent with all the episodes. We also have some episodes streaming on the site and plan to improve this in the future.

However when you start dealing with "selling" dvds, you are now facing a good chance of legal problems. People are then profitting from other peoples work. Which is bad. So you are allowed to discuss "the concept of selling", but its against rules to facillate it.

We don't want vistors getting scammed. (intentionally or by mistake)

Sorry but. This is one of the very few things we don't allow here.

Even if it was done with the best intentions in mind as soon as you start selling things can go very wrong.

Anyone found selling (offering) DVD's on the site will be banned immediately.

If anyone is willing to send DVDs with no money changing hands this is allowed.

anonymous1

Welcome Plankton, dont worry about asking the wrong questions.

However the the MITMVC does not support the selling of episodes. We are very pro-sharing and have our .torrent with all the episodes. We also have some episodes streaming on the site and plan to improve this in the future.

However when you start dealing with "selling" dvds, you are now facing a good chance of legal problems. People are then profitting from other peoples work. Which is bad. So you are allowed to discuss "the concept of selling", but its against rules to facillate it.

We don't want vistors getting scammed. (intentionally or by mistake)

Sorry but. This is one of the very few things we don't allow here.

Even if it was done with the best intentions in mind as soon as you start selling things can go very wrong.

Anyone found selling (offering) DVD's on the site will be banned immediately.

If anyone is willing to send DVDs with no money changing hands this is allowed.

trying to find the torrent file

any help with the link would be gratefully appreciated