Streaming Marathon this year?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Every year since 2005 the MITMVC has sponsored a weekend of Malcolm in the middle of summer. How it works is we pick a weekend to stream every single episode live, in high quality, and in its entirety all the way from Pilot through Graduation (except the first year we did it S7 didn't exist :D)

In the past, Christina (Wildcat) has always organized this project but it seems she's left now. :-(

Is anyone interested in watching the stream this year? If people will take advantage of it, I can stream it, but it seems like most people have nearly all the episodes and so I'm wondering if people would even bother watching if we streamed them.

If you are interested, put down a couple of weekends you would like to see it happen and we'll choose one if enough people say they'd like to watch.

D

Deleted member 1693

Every year since 2005 the MITMVC has sponsored a weekend of Malcolm in the middle of summer. How it works is we pick a weekend to stream every single episode live, in high quality, and in its entirety all the way from Pilot through Graduation (except the first year we did it S7 didn't exist :D)

In the past, Christina (Wildcat) has always organized this project but it seems she's left now. :-(

Is anyone interested in watching the stream this year? If people will take advantage of it, I can stream it, but it seems like most people have nearly all the episodes and so I'm wondering if people would even bother watching if we streamed them.

If you are interested, put down a couple of weekends you would like to see it happen and we'll choose one if enough people say they'd like to watch.

I would totally watch it. Hm... I'm free every other weekend, starting with this one.

MalcolmFun

IMHO if the goal is just for anyone to view it randomly then a one time live streaming is fine. Some kind of on demand, even if it meant you only do a couple episodes is better for long term and to generate discussion about episodes.

Jaret

If your going to put them online, why not just put them in watch and download and leave em up?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Due to copyright restrictions on the server we can't do that. We are currently looking into other options but copyright laws are fairly restrictive and we don't have the rights to the series. It sounds like there isn't much interest in streaming them so it won't happen this year.

Lozart

I would like see this happen. But I doubt anybody else would.

I don't want to download all those episodes of malcolm in the middle on torrent :O