Streaming Marathon this year?
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: Streaming Marathon this year?

Default Streaming Marathon this year?

Every year since 2005 the MITMVC has sponsored a weekend of Malcolm in the middle of summer. How it works is we pick a weekend to stream every single episode live, in high quality, and in its entirety all the way from Pilot through Graduation (except the first year we did it S7 didn't exist )

In the past, Christina (Wildcat) has always organized this project but it seems she's left now. :-(

Is anyone interested in watching the stream this year? If people will take advantage of it, I can stream it, but it seems like most people have nearly all the episodes and so I'm wondering if people would even bother watching if we streamed them.

If you are interested, put down a couple of weekends you would like to see it happen and we'll choose one if enough people say they'd like to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by yardgames View Post
    Every year since 2005 the MITMVC has sponsored a weekend of Malcolm in the middle of summer. How it works is we pick a weekend to stream every single episode live, in high quality, and in its entirety all the way from Pilot through Graduation (except the first year we did it S7 didn't exist )

In the past, Christina (Wildcat) has always organized this project but it seems she's left now. :-(

Is anyone interested in watching the stream this year? If people will take advantage of it, I can stream it, but it seems like most people have nearly all the episodes and so I'm wondering if people would even bother watching if we streamed them.

If you are interested, put down a couple of weekends you would like to see it happen and we'll choose one if enough people say they'd like to watch.
    I would totally watch it. Hm... I'm free every other weekend, starting with this one.
    you wanna follow the laws of man?
    bloody apron, leg of lamb.
    it's so hard to win...
    when there's so much to lose.

Sounds like you need more of a social life!

IMHO if the goal is just for anyone to view it randomly then a one time live streaming is fine. Some kind of on demand, even if it meant you only do a couple episodes is better for long term and to generate discussion about episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by yardgames View Post
    Sounds like you need more of a social life!
    No kidding. I need friends first.
    you wanna follow the laws of man?
    bloody apron, leg of lamb.
    it's so hard to win...
    when there's so much to lose.

If your going to put them online, why not just put them in watch and download and leave em up?

Due to copyright restrictions on the server we can't do that. We are currently looking into other options but copyright laws are fairly restrictive and we don't have the rights to the series. It sounds like there isn't much interest in streaming them so it won't happen this year.

I would like see this happen. But I doubt anybody else would.

I don't want to download all those episodes of malcolm in the middle on torrent :O

Welcome Lozart we hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any problems feel free to email me from the link below.

FYI - you can download only select episodes in the torrent if you wish read the thread: http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/...ead.php?t=1865 - meaning you dn't have to download the whole 25GB at once.
    Need help? Email Me Here