Summer

AlexTheMartian

how is everyone's summer starting out like? to those in summer *looks over to Australia. oh well, at least it is not a cold winter :p*

I still have 1 more week of school. errr.. finals.. i really do look like how Reese looks in my avatar picture :mellow:

I have jury duty this summer :eek:hmy: well, as long it doesn't take more then a week i should be ok

Last edited:

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Jury duty....that sucks! You could go into the trial obviously tainted and then you wouldn't be picked as a juror anyway. :D

I've been out of school for about a month now. I haven't done anything too exciting yet but it's nice to be back at home and have a little bit of time.

D

Deleted member 1693

My brother also has a week left of school. But he's only in the 5th grade, so it doesn't count for much. And oh, jury duty. At least the people who like it know who they wanna be when they grow up, I guess.

I've been out of school for almost a week. I just stay at home and develop my writing and art, play endless Spyro/Crash Bandicoot, try to make crappy vids. But in another week, I'm going to summer school. There I'll take Comic Book Art and get better at that anatomy and effects, Screenwriting in order to find my voice and maybe go professional one day in the distant, and Vocal Arts... I only took that one to fill up space since my mom still has her job over the break.

One thing I have to look forward to is Outside Lands in San Francisco. It's a music and arts festival in Golden Gate Park. On August 22nd I'm going to see Radiohead, Beck, Manu Chao, The Black Keys, Cold War Kids, Steel Pulse, Lyrics Born, Black Mountain, and the Felice Brothers. It'll be nice; I haven't been to SF in a long time. And Radiohead is a must-see, being my favorite band.

So yes... There are good things to come.

EDIT: This one's for you, Alex. :p

phd051208s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyno

Malcolm-France
Frick, I have my bac (my finals) in a few days! Next week, from Monday to Thursday. I haven't studied yet, it sucks, sucks, sucks. But hey, when it'll be over we're gonna party!

Oh, and Radiohead is on tour on France on July as well... Too bad I heard about that too late, the tickets were already selled out in Nîmes. You're Lucky, Maroon. :p

D

Deleted member 1693

@Tyno: :laugh: That band is so hard to get a hold of. Have fun cramming.

Orayne

Rick, I have my bac (my finals) in a few days! Next week, from Monday to Thursday. I haven't studied yet, it sucks, sucks, sucks. But hey, when it'll be over we're gonna party!

I have my bac too!! (enfin, les épreuves anticipées...on se comprend entre français!) It start on monday (maths!:bored:).Then,french and sciences(june 20th) and finally french oral exam (july 1st). Argggggggggh!
Breake a leg Tyno! ;)

Sloba

My 4th grade was finished on Friday with dancing in classroom! :thumbup1:
I'm going on vacation in Greece to enjoy in sun and swim in the sea. :)

D

Deleted member 1693

I forgot how old you were for a while there! I hope you have a wonderful time in Greece.

cadmiumgold

I finished my GCSE's last week woooot, no school till september when i go to sixth form college. You guys finish early in America, because of exams my year finishes about 3 weeks earlier than the rest of the school which is like 5 weeks earlier than most schools because mine finishes early as its private, do you get 3 months off? its only 6 weeks here!! but im finished so im like haha to all the other kids :)

Tyno

Malcolm-France
I have my bac too!! (enfin, les épreuves anticipées...on se comprend entre français!) It start on monday (maths!:bored:).Then,french and sciences(june 20th) and finally french oral exam (july 1st). Argggggggggh!
Breake a leg Tyno! ;)
So how did it go?

Just got my results this morning, I got my bac with honours (assez bien), yay! Now I'm on vacation... :)

theduchboy

this week we could see our results for the tests we made and thursday we got our survey.
I gotta say im pretty happy with the results
we need to get a total of 52 points ( we have numbers here and no letters )
and i had 57 points.
I'm going to class 4 now ( i have to go till the 5th )
but first, celebrate holiday here, going 2 weeks to France :tongue:
Hope you all too have a nice vacation.
Au Revoir