School project on mitm HELP! ME PLEASE!

abc2abc

it is absolutely VITAL!!! that someone upload a link to the full morp episode
the rapidshare link to morp part 2 works, but when i open the rar,the avi file is corrupted please HELPME!!!!! this project counts as a large percentage of the final exam for english. ps i'm a senior in high school. if u can't find it by june 7 don't bother. its due the 11 of june

Last edited:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
it is absolutely VITAL!!! that someone upload a link to the full morp episode
the rapidshare link to morp part 2 works, but when i open the rar,the avi file is corrupted please HELPME!!!!! this project counts as a large percentage of the final exam for english. ps i'm a senior in high school. if u can't find it by june 7 don't bother. its due the 11 of june

Hi and welcome, if you need site help feel free to email me from the link below.

We have a torrent of all the episode. You can select just Morp from the collection and download a good quality version. http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1865

MITM School project! wow that would be cool. Can you explain what its about?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
You guys realize we'll never hear from this guy again. He wanted an episode, rudely asked for it, and ran away.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Same with the other new members who have joined recently - they come for the episodes and after that, they're gone.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
You should make people show a ridiculous amount of loyalty to the forums before they get to download the episodes, ie: Go back to the old way. :)

(Can I have an approximate date in which we made these things available to the peons?)

Batch

IIRC, the high quality torrent was made available to the 'peons', myself included, about the first week in February!

D

Deleted member 1693

We should definitely set some sort of time limit... Over two weeks.

Batch

Maybe i should just have posted the first link, and given him the second if he's stayd active for a week.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
The problem is by the nature of torrents the more people downloading the faster it downloads for everyone. The eps aren't hosted on one individual server anymore which is why we can't do that. When we did do that the eps were all hosted here but the company that hosts the forums got a little upset that the copyrighted episodes were here and made TJ take them down. TJ's been looking for a host that allows copyrighted stuff to be hosted but hasn't found anywhere dependable and in English yet.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Blah blah facts blah blah reason blah I'm sexy blah blah.

Compromise? Once TJ finds a nice host, we can go underground. A free cookie to any new mod/staff who can say what the original purpose of AFS was.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Please use the edit button in the future. It's not nice to see 2 posts form the same person 2 minutes apart. It's common internet etiquette, and we like to see ourselves as above average internet users.

The reason the torrent isn't working is probably because you don't have the correct gear to use the torrent. (Azureus works)

(NEGATIVE REP BUTTON CLICK <--DO WANT)

Last edited:

AlexTheMartian

Umm... it is all about exposure. We are getting exposure, which is a good thing. so what if not all of them stay as active members, I am sure some of those people are real fans, and will really like to be part of a real fan site. Some of them will come over and stay, i can feel it.

The same thing was happening when we had the episodes streaming on the site, they all just came for that.

I do not get why you all need to get upset about it, it is not like we are losing members.

AlexTheMartian

The problem is by the nature of torrents the more people downloading the faster it downloads for everyone. The eps aren't hosted on one individual server anymore which is why we can't do that. When we did do that the eps were all hosted here but the company that hosts the forums got a little upset that the copyrighted episodes were here and made TJ take them down. TJ's been looking for a host that allows copyrighted stuff to be hosted but hasn't found anywhere dependable and in English yet.

When it was the single server, everyone downloaded from 1 location, and the more people downloading from that same location takes away a fraction of the upload bandwidth the server has. Just like websites, when too many people are on, the slower it is to load the pages, same exact thing is happening.

With the torrent, the seeders are the people with the full copy of the files. But also the downloaders are also sharing what they have already downloaded to the other downloaders too, so it is a network of sharing, making it much more faster then if it was on a single server.

and once you start getting more seeders, as today there is 4 seeders, you have that network of sharing amongst the downloaders, and also what is equivalent to 4 "servers" sharing the series.

How is that a bad thing???

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I wasn't saying I was upset; it's bound to happen and I agree that it helps increase the speed of the torrent for everyone. My point is that even though these people are fans they will help us increase the torrent speed but never contribute to the forums, that's all.