Favorite Episode?

Ryebeach

Which is you favourite episode? Why?

My all time favorite episode also includes my all time favorite scene. "Reese Comes Home" is that episode and the closing scene of that episode is my favorite moment in the entire series, save for the closing sequence of the series finale, which I thought was very well done.

What I enjoyed about "Reese Comes Home" was the strong family bond between Reese, Malcolm and Dewey but also Lois' love for Reese. Her desire to put her life on hold and give up anything she had to to find Reese. She traveled around the world to bring him home and I thought that act she took was very poignant and very telling of her character. That no matter what your kids may put you through, for Lois, she loves her kids completely and will, literally, do anything to make sure they're safe.

The final scene when Malcolm and Dewey thought Reese was gone forever was so sad and the smile on their faces when they learned he wasn't was touching.

I thought that episode was the series at it's peak, in terms of character development and a flawless mix of comedy and drama.

MalcolmFun

It is hard to decide on the awnser to that, but I think I have to go with Bomb Shelter. It is cleverly hysterical from begining to end without venturing into sillyness like happens in a few episodes. This is one of the episodes in this show that is total psychological warfare.:thumbup1:

Sloba

So far, 2.04. Dinner Out when Canarban's call Wilkerson's family on dinner. Malcolm and Reese play circle game, Lois and Mrs. Canarban talking about movies while Hal and Abe Canarban drink alcohol in bar.
Stevie join the circle game, but when Reese kick him, Stevie cry and leave. When Reese want to say sorry, Stevie show the circle and so hard kicks Reese. Malcolm enjoy while the other people watching. Mrs. Canarban comes to the table and yell on Stevie and Abe.
So fun episode! :thumbup1: :thumbup1:
Sorry for my English,
Greets from rainy Novi Sad by
Sloba

MaricaInTheMiddle

Too difficult to decide ...
There is an episode in particular, but I like many ... for example "red dress" where children are united against Lois and Hal restaurant waiting for hours and then at the end we discover that it's all the fault of Hal.
Or "rollerskates," too much fun seeing Hal dancing funky town! Also "bowling", "experiment", "forward backwards" and "cliques"! Are all very beautiful, I do not know decide!:lol:

jeremyjerm12

I don't know which is my favourite eppisode. I like most of the eppisodes. There were only a few that I didn't like.

Jmor777

I have just recently discovered this wonderful show and have only viewed the first season and a few others from the other seasons.

But I can tell you some of my favorite scenes. I loved it when Hal nearly fainted and was given oxygen upon learning his sons had stolen from a church.

In that same episode when he and the boys decided to run away and he called to tell Lois and she reminded him of how much he would miss her. He was so funny on the phone!! Love that guy.

Hal roller skating was a riot and I loved it when he was checking Lois out at the dinner table, and she responded with playful, suggestive body language, which I think was when she made chicken and used shake n bake for pork. Anyway, could go on and on.

I am in the process of downloading seasons 2 - 7 from this site, (please, oh please, Dear God let me do it correctly!!)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I think my favorite has got to be Hal's Christmas Gift overall. There's a few individual scenes I could name that I think topped it but as an overall episode, Hal's Christmas Gift was top-notch. It was Christmasy, yes, but it wasn't overly holiday themed and it wasn't sappy and was totally original for a Christmas episode. The scene where Lois is having a fight in the parking lot and a senior citizen is walking faster than the car is one of my all-time favorites.

Sloba

Also, very funny episodes are Hal Coaches and Reese Drives! :lol::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
OUTRAGE.png

Jmor777

new favorite episode

I have made it to the 3rd season, episode "POKER". I laughed so hard throughout!! So it is now my new favorite episode. But that is subject to change as I watch the remaining episodes.

Love, love, love this show!! : )

Jaret

I personally like Red Dress. It shows how cruel and heartless she can be and how she doesn't even know why she sent Francis to Military school. It shows how the big things are the things she doesn't care about... Well in this episode anyway... I also like Malcolm holds his tongue because of how Malcolm gets angrier and angrier... LOL:lol: