Any TV shows that you love as much as MITM?
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any TV shows that you love as much as MITM?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Any TV shows that you love as much as MITM?

For me it's desperate housewives and the simpsons

i like "Prison Break" and i liked "Nip/Tuck" but it's finished...the Simpsons it's funny but i prefer Futurama!!
    Maybe in my post there are some error

"Weeds" I love it 2nd but close to as much as MITM. Only difference is I am on tons of Malcolm in the Middle sites and I watch every thing the actors do after the show ended. With Weeds I mainly just watch every episode and can never miss any.
    Follow Malcolm in the Middle cast members on Twitter: twitter.com/MITM/cast

Be fans of Justin Berfeild's (Reese) new production company, Virgin Produced on Facebook and Twitter

and while you are at it, add me on facebook and twitter

Seinfeld and Malcolm are the only TV shows in my life that I cared enough to make sure I actually saw every single episode.

Malcolm, Spin City & Friends are the best

my name is earl is proberly my 2nd favorite show after MITM

CLICK HERE 4 FUNNY MITM QUOTES WITH PICTURES LIKE THE ONE ABOVE

Prison Break.

Everybody Hates Chris is like MITM.

Dexter is another level.

I'd say right now, Breaking Bad is my favorite show on television, and I personally think it is one of, if not the best drama on TV right now.

I'm slowly but surely getting hooked on Mad Men now. I like it how all sorts of intrigues and emotions are bubbling barely under the surface, but kept in check nearly all the time, because that's what society demanded of people back then. To me, it has elements of David Lynch combined with what I remember from Fifties' movies, in that they all had to use subtle ways to hint at what couldn't be said out loud. A lot like this movie Far From Heaven, reassessing that era and its mores from today's perspective.

It's also fascinating how they recreated a time that you don't often get to see, it's the all-too familiar Fifties on the surface, but with elements of the Sixties creeping in, without going for the more eye-catching late Sixties' clichés of free love, hippies, drugs, teen rebellion, rock music and all that.

Rich
    All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Beiß mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!

Quote Originally Posted by Richiepiep View Post
    I'm slowly but surely getting hooked on Mad Men now. I like it how all sorts of intrigues and emotions are bubbling barely under the surface, but kept in check nearly all the time, because that's what society demanded of people back then. To me, it has elements of David Lynch combined with what I remember from Fifties' movies, in that they all had to use subtle ways to hint at what couldn't be said out loud. A lot like this movie Far From Heaven, reassessing that era and its mores from today's perspective.

It's also fascinating how they recreated a time that you don't often get to see, it's the all-too familiar Fifties on the surface, but with elements of the Sixties creeping in, without going for the more eye-catching late Sixties' clichés of free love, hippies, drugs, teen rebellion, rock music and all that.

Rich
    Mad Men is a great show, hope you enjoy it as much as I have